MICROWAVES OR A/C IN OUR PACKAGE CARS

Would you like a microwave in your truck?

• MICROWAVE

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • AIR CONDITIONING

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I would've picked the microwave any day of the week. A/C would've been next to worthless but the option to eat something hot over the usual cold bull:censored2: would be a welcome change.

Then again, just imagine how disgusting that microwave would be if anyone was using that vehicle besides yourself. Full of splattered sauces and hard black cheese encrusted on every possible surface. Never cleaned. And buttons touched by the same people who piss in bottles and :censored2: in bags.

ManInBrown

I don’t know why package drivers cry about AC. Man up. I delivered in sweltering conditions. 90 degrees on the regular in the summer. When I was in package I never once said to myself I wish I had AC. It didn’t bother me.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Yes microwave yes 1000 times yes! It will be nasty if you share your truck but it will still beat the quickie mart microwave. Imagine the gourmet lunches we could eat! Poached salmon! Duck confit! Keep the 22.4 language in- I want microwaves!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Yes microwave yes 1000 times yes! It will be nasty if you share your truck but it will still beat the quickie mart microwave. Imagine the gourmet lunches we could eat! Poached salmon! Duck confit! Keep the 22.4 language in- I want microwaves!
Ahhhh yes , heat up some soup on break and some filet
✊🧔‍♂️

ManInBrown

I think some of the new UPS trucks do have a ventilated seat, unfortunately it’s like 1 truck out of a million each center gets .
✊🧔‍♂️
Those ventilated seats are something else. My car only has heated. Got a loaner last summer for an oil change and it had ventilated. Wow. Not an underrated feature.