Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They want to be able to manipulate what party gets the most votes through gerrymandering, suppress people (see people of color) from voting, and if that fails, nullify results and declare themselves the winner.
More of your BlueAnon conspiracy theories.

There is no evidence of widespread voter suppression. Stop pushing misinformation.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Yes there is.
Democrats did exactly that in 2001, 2005, and 2017. Learn some history son.
Here you go again making noise about something you know nothing about, or just knowingly lying through your teeth to make another intentional false equivalencey. Democratic objections we're in no way similar to the attempted coup the Republicans with their mass and unjustified objections to delegates instigated. Why don't you at least do a half arse attempt at getting your facts straight before making a ignorant comment.
BTW, do you think your picture is just some funny gag only your racist pals get? Yes, keep saying racism doesn't exist.🤬

vantexan

I've never said racism doesn't exist.
Black lives matter is the single biggest racist organization in this country. It's blatant racism, right there for everyone to see.
I'm beginning to think it's all similar to what North Korea does. When things get tough they saber rattle and everyone throws money at them. When conservatives get in power in the U.S. groups like BLM protest and riot to keep the money flowing. Not really hearing them go off about Biden but apparently they don't realize that if the Dems run the country into the ground all the protesting in the world against Repubs won't help them any.

rickyb

I'm beginning to think it's all similar to what North Korea does. When things get tough they saber rattle and everyone throws money at them. When conservatives get in power in the U.S. groups like BLM protest and riot to keep the money flowing. Not really hearing them go off about Biden but apparently they don't realize that if the Dems run the country into the ground all the protesting in the world against Repubs won't help them any.
pretty sure BLM continuation of civil rights movement and in some ways a poor workers movement.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
pretty sure BLM continuation of civil rights movement and in some ways a poor workers movement.
No, they were paid outside agitators.

We have evidence that outsiders have been present and, in some cases, have played a very negative role. But I’ve been talking with protesters and trying to get a sense of who some of these folks are and I’ve heard mixed things. Some of the negative stuff has come from people in Minnesota and some of it has come from people on the outside. What I’d say is we’ve got enough to handle on our own and that what we really need to do is refocus on justice for Mr. Floyd. And the negative behavior, looting, arson, does not help us achieve that goal.” Keith Ellison Minnesota’s AG and a Democrat.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In 2016, MoveOn.org hired PAID agitators to protest Trump in various cities on an ongoing basis.
The protesters were paid $15.22 per hour and someone would bail them out if they were arrested.

rickyb

In 2016, MoveOn.org hired PAID agitators to protest Trump in various cities on an ongoing basis.
The protesters were paid $15.22 per hour and someone would bail them out if they were arrested.
nice news website.

i pay americans to influence politics. youre free to donate your support. ive donated to occupy wall st.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
absolutely. MLK was not a capitalist. america did not get anything close to racial equality after civil rights movement died down.
You are wrong.
The civil rights movement never stopped.
Instead of fighting in the streets, they shifted their attention to battles inside of state capitals and board rooms.

rickyb

You are wrong.
The civil rights movement never stopped.
Instead of fighting in the streets, they shifted their attention to battles inside of state capitals and board rooms.
im sure it died down and never had the support it had in the 1960s im assuming was its peak. i believe you it still existed...how could it not?

rap music is a prime example. you can see how rappers in the 1980s had a political conscience because they were of that era. by the time 1990s and 2000s rolled around rap music just black on black violence and consumerism.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
im sure it died down and never had the support it had in the 1960s im assuming was its peak. i believe you it still existed...how could it not?

rap music is a prime example. you can see how rappers in the 1980s had a political conscience because they were of that era. by the time 1990s and 2000s rolled around rap music just black on black violence and consumerism.
weak response