Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

vantexan

Will have to give that episode a watch. I'm not sure what to think of Tulsi at this point. She's sort of dropped off my radar. Maybe that's my fault for not following her over to her Fox News appearances now that CNN, MSNBC etc probably won't have her on.
She's level headed and seems more concerned with telling the truth than towing the party line.

I think all the praise the media is giving Liz Cheney is giving you a false sense of her stature. She won't go anywhere as a Republican and her voting record won't take her anywhere as a Democrat.
Liz Cheney is the Republicans Republican. She has the most perfect voting record of anyone in Congress and the Neocon pedigree to go with it.

Just an example of how much a 3rd party might get. Ask Box Ox. A lot of Democrats aren't happy with how far to the Left their party has gone. They don't want to vote Republican but they aren't thrilled with AOC and company.
AOC represents her small constituency in NYC. That does not maker a national player. You give her more influence then you deserves. Just like MTG does not represent the republican party.

vantexan

AOC represents her small constituency in NYC. That does not maker a national player. You give her more influence then you deserves. Just like MTG does not represent the republican party.
You might want to tell her to tone it down then. She and the Progressives are on tv all the time pushing their agenda.

vantexan

By the way Congressional districts are drawn up to give roughly the same amount of people to each representative. So she has just as much influence head count wise. And a lot more influence than most because she's out front pushing her agenda all the time.

1 member out
By the way Congressional districts are drawn up to give roughly the same amount of people to each representative. So she has just as much influence head count wise. And a lot more influence than most because she's out front pushing her agenda all the time.
1 out of 435. You give her more influence then she deserves.