Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Abrams didn't cry.
Abrams is a Democrat who lost in a Republican state.
Loomer is a Republican who lost to another Republican in a Republican state.
Cried like a baby. Lol, she blamed the man holding back some poor folk.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

vantexan

This isn't about Abrams.

I'm talking about a Republican losing to another Republican in a Republican primary in a Republican controlled state yet it's still Democrats fixing elections.
You're claiming that's all Republicans do is claim fraud so it's only fair to parade the Democrats' greatest hits.

newolddude

You're claiming that's all Republicans do is claim fraud so it's only fair to parade the Democrats' greatest hits.
Yes, Democrats also do it.

But Loomer crying election fraud would be like a BLM activist losing an election on the South Side of Chicago to another Democrat and blaming the Republicans.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“Vermont has permitted slavery longer than any other state — for 245 years. What that means is no constitution allowed slavery in any state before Vermont,” he said.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“Vermont has permitted slavery longer than any other state — for 245 years. What that means is no constitution allowed slavery in any state before Vermont,” he said.
That will cause more inflation. Besides, I enjoy watching the chain gang.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

In November 2021, as Breitbart News reported, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) filed suit against Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson accusing her of keeping nearly 26,000 dead registrants on Michigan voter rolls and thus violating the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA).
PILF’s lawsuit alleges that 25,975 dead registrants remain on Michigan’s voter rolls, including:

• 23,663 registrants who have been dead for five years or more
  • 17,479 registrants who have been dead for at least a decade
  • 3,956 registrants who have been dead for at least 20 years

newolddude

Just say no.

FbQpviaWAAEftXj

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

When I was 6, I flew out to Denver with my family, got to check out the cockpit while in flight, and even got a pair of those sweet captain's wings, so clearly I should be Major or Colonel in the US Air Force
So the Democrat candidate villianizes the police as evil and the Republican candidate works with them as a community outreach liaison.

Okay.
Carry on.