2dAPR.jpg

Box Ox

oldngray

nowhere special
Wonder why?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Free the criminals?

No one is sent to prison just for marijuana possession.

Every single one of these people committed other crimes and bargained it down with a plea deal.

Just another example of Democrats being soft on crime and releasing criminals back onto the streets.

oldngray

nowhere special

Every single one of these people committed other crimes and bargained it down with a plea deal.

Just another example of Democrats being soft on crime and releasing criminals back onto the streets.
I read that there are only 63 people in jail just for federal marijuana possession charges. Almost all were also charged with other crimes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

One would think anyone who pleaded down or priors would not be included? The drive-by media won't touch those numbers.

Box Ox

An anarchist third party needs to take down the Republican and Democrat cartels. By any means necessary

Would an anarchist third party be the best and only alternative to the current two party status quo?

I’m looking at my sample ballot for next month and wondering if I’d be able to stomach voting for anyone on it this year. Haven’t ever skipped an election.