Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

newolddude

Trumps is pretty tame to what we've listened to from Hillary and her supporters for the 4 years after 2016.

FeuiyHhXoAEoXKd

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If liberal policies work, then why don’t they work? They won’t even debate on them. They have to cheat and lie in order to win or have a chance. Because they suck.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Wally

So when did Democrats storm the Capitol chanting “Hang Nancy Pelosi!” How many rallies did Hillary hold 2016-2020? Where can I buy Hillary “The Election Was Stolen” merchandise? Was Chelsea on MSNBC multiple times a week ranting about how Trump stole 2016 from her mom?
The bias drive-by media does all that for them 27-7-365.

newfie

Some booed or did Dems pack the audience, you know, attempt to rig another election? Cannot tell based on Twitter.
the fact twitter had it and allowed it generally means its pro lib. If the crowd had booed the other guy the tweet would have been buried.

Wally

the fact twitter had it and allowed it generally means its pro lib. If the crowd had booed the other guy the tweet would have been buried.
They would focus on some other mean statement like working for what you need is important.

Wally

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.