Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

oldngray

nowhere special
My bet would be on Leslie Abrams Gardner (the sister of Stacey Abrams) because it has to be a black woman. Other qualifications (or lack of) don't matter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My bet would be on Leslie Abrams Gardner (the sister of Stacey Abrams) because it has to be a black woman. Other qualifications (or lack of) don't matter.
The candidate will be Johnny Bravo. Just fit the suit of affirmative action.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since the democrats have really lowered the bar during Kavanaugh's Confirmation Hearing,
It is going to be fun watch what happens.

Wally

Since the democrats have really lowered the bar during Kavanaugh's Confirmation Hearing,
It is going to be fun watch what happens.
I expect a love fest.

Dems character assassinate as normal operating procedure, but only when it is a Republican nominee.

The protect Joe media will gush over the nominee, providing cover, especially if it is a "Johnny Bravo" candidate.

oldngray

nowhere special
Elections sure do have consequences. Democrats should be very glad Breyer decided to step down now.
They will only be able to keep the balance of the court the same. Breyer is quiet but reliable to support left agendas 100% of the time. New Justice will probably be more of a media whore but will vote the same.

Wally

Last edited: