millions of americans will be homeless today

rickyb

Capitalism has allowed more people to lift themselves out of poverty than any economic system in human history.

Unfortunately stupid marxists have been working to undermine that.
Standards of living improved under slavery, something which hasnt happened under us capitalism for 50 years.

But that doesnt justify slavery...

rickyb

The problem with the unemployment numbers is that all democrats want one of those no heavy lifting government jobs with unlimited vacations.
There are only a finite number of those jobs available and most are already taken.
U let a few central planners on wall st outsource and suck the good jobs out of the economy.

Which is why i call for super small biz model of worker coops instead of capitalism

rickyb

The problem with the unemployment numbers is that all democrats want one of those no heavy lifting government jobs with unlimited vacations.
There are only a finite number of those jobs available and most are already taken.
A few wall st central planners also drove up the cost of goods like housing and drugs destroying the middle clasd

refineryworker05

There are more job openings than before the pandemic.

Anyone who wants a job can get one.
That is objective reality.
Something Democrats struggle with.
This is just not reality. There are objeictively fewer jobs than in March of 2020. I have data on my side you have irrational thinking, not caring that you don't know anything on your side.

refineryworker05

Fact is some love free government handouts. Once that starts you live your life in a manner not to upset the free welfare.
This is all republicans have, ignore discussing factual information to have discussions about imaginary bad people in their heads. I just don't know how this works. Like how does one ignore data that says hey there are 6 million fewer jobs now, and millions of people actively looking for work are unemployed. It is an irrational mindset.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is all republicans have, ignore discussing factual information to have discussions about imaginary bad people in their heads. I just don't know how this works. Like how does one ignore data that says hey there are 6 million fewer jobs now, and millions of people actively looking for work are unemployed. It is an irrational mindset.
Nobody wanted to work because thry were earning more sitting at home doing nothing.

refineryworker05

Nobody wanted to work because thry were earning more sitting at home doing nothing.
If no one wanted to work, they wouldn't be counted as unemployed. They don't count every person without a job as unemployed. They only count people who aren't working, and who are actively looking for a job as unemployed. Again our unemployment rate is not 0%, that means millions of people actively looking for work can't find work. America lost 22 million jobs due to trump/covid recession. During the recovery, America has added 16million jobs. Factually there are literally about 6millioin fewer jobs right now in America than before the recession.

refineryworker05

You are objectively incorrect.
Full employment is not a 0% unemployment rate.
Every single economist will tell you that.

You need to learn the facts my marxist friend.
For economist's full employment means the level of unemployment where they believe inflation will/won't take off. The economists view of full employment has nothing to do with every person who wants and is looking for a job getting a job.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Don't you tire of trying to explain simple concepts to that guy?
He doesn't let up unless @rickyb is online, then he disappears.

Neither one of them can grasp what you keep saying over and over again.

Where I live, there are Help Wanted signs everywhere, but these "people" don't want to work or struggle to get ahead....
Just stand on the corner drinking from a 40 and doing drugs...
There are help wanted signs everywhere where I live. Many saying, “will train”. With signing bonuses also. Restaurants are half empty because they can’t get people to work there. Lines are long and a lot of shelves in stores are sparse because they can’t get people. And on and on. There are plenty of jobs.

rickyb

There are help wanted signs everywhere where I live. Many saying, “will train”. With signing bonuses also. Restaurants are half empty because they can’t get people to work there. Lines are long and a lot of shelves in stores are sparse because they can’t get people. And on and on. There are plenty of jobs.
Wat kind of jobs? wat do u have agsinst emploers increasing wages to hire workers?