millions of americans will be homeless today

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Thats bc u live in a country with low wages. shoulda moved to denmark
Funny.
A buddy of mine who works on the local sort works at an RV factory for his second job.
Bringing home about 1400 a week from that alone.

He had no training.
No credentials.
No degree.

But he's a hard worker, and that's what they needed.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Wat kind of jobs? wat do u have agsinst emploers increasing wages to hire workers?
What a putz!
No business acumen.
No concept of P&L.
No concept of anything business related.

Its no wonder your father is ashamed of you. You’re not only very dim, you also have an authority complex due to being the family underachiever.
You need help!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wat kind of jobs? wat do u have agsinst emploers increasing wages to hire workers?
Doesn't matter, she did what she had to do!

Go work in your beloved North Korea! Lol, $100 A MONTH!

rickyb

Doesn't matter, she did what she had to do!

Go work in your beloved North Korea! Lol, $100 A MONTH!

America is also headed in this direction after ur empire collapses and u r under sanctions

rickyb

Funny.
A buddy of mine who works on the local sort works at an RV factory for his second job.
Bringing home about 1400 a week from that alone.

He had no training.
No credentials.
No degree.

But he's a hard worker, and that's what they needed.
Screenshot_20210808-122415_Firefox.jpg

refineryworker05

In February 2020, there were 158,735,000 employed Americans and in July 2021 there were 152,645,000 employed Americans. There are 6million fewer employed Americans. We are 6million jobs down. Actually, we are more than 6 million jobs down, the population is growing and more people are turning working age everyday. We are probably 7million jobs down. Just to be where we were in Feb. 2020

1628440377326.png

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In February 2020, there were 158,735,000 employed Americans and in July 2021 there were 152,645,000 employed Americans. There are 6million fewer employed Americans. We are 6million jobs down. Actually, we are more than 6 million jobs down, the population is growing and more people are turning working age everyday. We are probably 7million jobs down. Just to be where we were in Feb. 2020

View attachment 347518
There are more available jobs than before the pandemic.

refineryworker05

Based on the social security administration the median wage in 2019 was 34,248.45. I don't know how that compares with inflation. But to me I was making that income as a single person back in like 2002, and it was not a lot of money back then. Given inflation it's gotta be a struggle. To be fair that is the median wage for all workers including part time workers. I think the median income for full time workers is about $51,500 which I would label as middle income. The problem is a huge percentage of jobs are temp or part time, and those jobs for the most part don't pay well and when you combine those full time jobs with low pay and terrible benefits, then I think a strong case can be made that America is largely a low income nation.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Based on the social security administration the median wage in 2019 was 34,248.45. I don't know how that compares with inflation. But to me I was making that income as a single person back in like 2002, and it was not a lot of money back then. Given inflation it's gotta be a struggle. To be fair that is the median wage for all workers including part time workers. I think the median income for full time workers is about $51,500 which I would label as middle income. The problem is a huge percentage of jobs are temp or part time, and those jobs for the most part don't pay well and when you combine those full time jobs with low pay and terrible benefits, then I think a strong case can be made that America is largely a low income nation.

Here are 12 good paying jobs that are begging for workers, but many people don’t want to get the training needed to get them. Trucking companies are all begging for drivers. I saw an tractor trailer one day that had a huge sign in back offering a $16,000 signing bonus. As a comedian said, Jobs aren’t going to come knocking on your door.

refineryworker05

Here are 12 good paying jobs that are begging for workers, but many people don’t want to get the training needed to get them. Trucking companies are all begging for drivers. I saw an tractor trailer one day that had a huge sign in back offering a $16,000 signing bonus. As a comedian said, Jobs aren’t going to come knocking on your door.
Lol wow thanks now every worker can take one of those 12 jobs and the problem of millions of temp and part time and low paid full time workers are forever solved. You cats just cannot think. I just don't get this kind of simple minded thinking. lol

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Bull.

That's not a real source, anyhow.
Income and Poverty in the United States: 2016
Census data.

Download table A1.
The data goes through 2016, and adjusts for inflation to that point.

In 1980, the median household income, (again, inflation adjusted), was $49,131.
In 2016, the median household income was $59,039.

Adjusting for inflation, we make 20% more NOW than we did in 1980.

--Found 2019 data from the census:
2019 median household income is: $68,703
Which is approaching an increase of 40%.
Source: Income and Poverty in the United States: 2019

rickyb

Bull.

That's not a real source, anyhow.
Income and Poverty in the United States: 2016
Census data.

Download table A1.
The data goes through 2016, and adjusts for inflation to that point.

In 1980, the median household income, (again, inflation adjusted), was $49,131.
In 2016, the median household income was $59,039.

Adjusting for inflation, we make 20% more NOW than we did in 1980.

--Found 2019 data from the census:
2019 median household income is: $68,703
Which is approaching an increase of 40%.
Source: Income and Poverty in the United States: 2019
Or u dont understand the data

rickyb

Lol wow thanks now every worker can take one of those 12 jobs and the problem of millions of temp and part time and low paid full time workers are forever solved. You cats just cannot think. I just don't get this kind of simple minded thinking. lol
Wally talks like this too