millions of americans will be homeless today

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
u live in a bubble so u are sheltered from what the rest of the world is doing.
I am very aware of what is going on the world. Difference between you and me is, you obsess over it, whereas, I take note and live my life because it doesn’t affect me and there is nothing I can do about it anyway.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
mortgages and rents dont have to be paid. its a political choice.
Sure they do. Someone has to pay for them. You are correct. It’s a political choice as it has been since the government stopped giving away free land. You want a home, you pay for it.
i work at a hospital, some of the cases are preventable, some are not. some jobs arent necessary. many ppl dont have to work during a pandemic,
Previously, you said NO ONE should have to work in a pandemic. Now you’re backtracking. Lol.

rickyb

Sure they do. Someone has to pay for them. You are correct. It’s a political choice as it has been since the government stopped giving away free land. You want a home, you pay for it.

Previously, you said NO ONE should have to work in a pandemic. Now you’re backtracking. Lol.
no they dont have to be paid. and if the housing market wasnt broken, then maybe it wouldnt be such a big deal. whos america's biggest landlord, blackrock? LOL

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I am very aware of what is going on the world. Difference between you and me is, you obsess over it, whereas, I take note and live my life because it doesn’t affect me and there is nothing I can do about it anyway.
By his own admission ( somewhere in the 10 million words he’s posted), he’s a failure and embarrassment to his parents, so he’s naturally got a hard on for authority.
Classic passive/aggressive issues.

rickyb

By his own admission ( somewhere in the 10 million words he’s posted), he’s a failure and embarrassment to his parents, so he’s naturally got a hard on for authority.
Classic passive/aggressive issues.
speaking of hard ons for authority, ur the one who loves capitalism and the police!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
the police state would like to thank you
So, now you speak on behalf of the “police state”?
Ha Ha Ha…..You’re even more disturbed than you prove every day.
Do you dress in women’s clothes and dance in front of a video recorder?
I think you probably do….
Weird!

rickyb

So, now you speak on behalf of the “police state”?
Ha Ha Ha…..You’re even more disturbed than you prove every day.
Do you dress in women’s clothes and dance in front of a video recorder?
I think you probably do….
Weird!
:censored2: authority.

go to china or virginia and say hello to ur NSA and CIA.

its all "for your protection" right?