millions of americans will be homeless today

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
why should people be expected to work in a pandemic? there shouldve been rent and mortgage cancellation
Umm, because life goes on, pandemic or not. If no one worked, how would people in lockdown have gotten their Amazon packages, or their groceries, or anything? How would planes have flown? How would hospitals have operated? How would our communities have been protected, etc., etc.? You really need to stop and think before you post.

fishtm2001

Umm, because life goes on, pandemic or not. If no one worked, how would people in lockdown have gotten their Amazon packages, or their groceries, or anything? How would planes have flown? How would hospitals have operated? How would our communities have been protected, etc., etc.? You really need to stop and think before you post.
So people weren't in danger of being evicted?

rickyb

when was the last time you thought miss ny post and uk tabloid lover? the year of the rat?

theres things that are necessary and things that arent. mortgages and rents dont have to be paid. its a political choice. i know i know it probably blows your mind that other countries chose this route.

i work at a hospital, some of the cases are preventable, some are not. some jobs arent necessary. many ppl dont have to work during a pandemic, contrary to what the capitalists want you to believe.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
when was the last time you thought miss ny post and uk tabloid lover? the year of the rat?

theres things that are necessary and things that arent. mortgages and rents dont have to be paid. its a political choice. i know i know it probably blows your mind that other countries chose this route.

i work at a hospital, some of the cases are preventable, some are not. some jobs arent necessary. many ppl dont have to work during a pandemic, contrary to what the capitalists want you to believe.
Pay your rent or move. Deal!

rickyb

So, you do not know anyone who actually owns rental properties do you?
yea i do. but if they cancel rents and mortgage payments (not as a loan which is ridiculous, but full on cancellation) then its okay.

banks dont lend other peoples money.......u know that right?

The big package

Oh boy , I can't wait to go to work . I'll probably have about 400 packages on my truck . I get to run around in the pouring rain with extremely sore back and knees , get grief from customers , all so I can do my part in helping to pay (through taxes) so that people can stay home and play Nintendo , eat Cheetos and get fat and waiting for that government check so we can pay their rent and feed them !!! Just one of many reasons why Joe Biden's approval rating is dropping like a rock off a cliff !!!

rickyb

Oh boy , I can't wait to go to work . I'll probably have about 400 packages on my truck . I get to run around in the pouring rain with extremely sore back and knees , get grief from customers , all so I can do my part in helping to pay (through taxes) so that people can stay home and play Nintendo , eat Cheetos and get fat and waiting for that government check so we can pay their rent and feed them !!! Just one of many reasons why Joe Biden's approval rating is dropping like a rock off a cliff !!!
what do you think teh rich are doing that you work for who profit greatly from your labour?