Missing Pay

542thruNthru

The issue was/is not getting paid the right amount. And the positions varied from person to person, as did the number of incorrect paychecks. However, at least in my case, as charm pointed out it seems to be a systems error after a temp goes over full time hours for the week
That's not what @charm299 was saying.

When you go from a PT position into a FT position your rate of pay stays the same if you make more in the PT driver position.

It has nothing to do with the hours worked.

542thruNthru

Your pay more than likely was different because management was coding you different things (air driver, seasonal, helper) to make their numbers look better on the reports. The side effect of that is it sometimes changes your pay rate.

longmeat

That's not what @charm299 was saying.

When you go from a PT position into a FT position your rate of pay stays the same if you make more in the PT driver position.

It has nothing to do with the hours worked.
Your pay more than likely was different because management was coding you different things (air driver, seasonal, helper) to make their numbers look better on the reports. The side effect of that is it sometimes changes your pay rate.

Everyone affected was PT for the duration, so maybe it was managers padding their numbers as you said.

I do find it strange that only pay periods over 35hrs(across different employees) have had this issue. So far management hasn't been much help either but maybe they are feigning ignorance...

bakiii

They screw me over too. I went from preload to seasonal driver (reg temp) they promised me $27 per hour , which i got only in the first week, after that for the remaining of peak season i was getting $21 per hour. Driver Supervisor summitted report to make a correction which got declined. Any advise is appreciated

542thruNthru

Everyone affected was PT for the duration, so maybe it was managers padding their numbers as you said.

I do find it strange that only pay periods over 35hrs(across different employees) have had this issue. So far management hasn't been much help either but maybe they are feigning ignorance...
Have you filed a Article 17 grievance?

542thruNthru

They screw me over too. I went from preload to seasonal driver (reg temp) they promised me $27 per hour , which i got only in the first week, after that for the remaining of peak season i was getting $21 per hour. Driver Supervisor summitted report to make a correction which got declined. Any advise is appreciated
Speak with your steward. Ask what rate you should have been paid at as a seasonal reg temp. Then file a article 17 grievance plus penalty pay.

If the steward doesn't know then call you local and speak with your BA.