Money Money Money

overflowed

If I get 3 in a day that is a lot. For the most part they all have 1700 or later commits and I normally pick them up in trace.
At least that is somewhat sensible. I had a oncall the other day with a 1200 close don't get to that town till about 1500.
Think it could be a sales thing?"We do any oncall you want anytime, anyhow, even if it doesn't make sense. Ups won't."
No, probably not. Incompetence is a better culprit. who knows

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I typically get more on-calls than my reg. pups. I start out with about 12 regs. and typically will get about 12 on-calls. All over the city I cover and close times can be 4:00.

A

Amigonnamakeit

Third Party oncalls the worse !!! Early close and package almost always sitting on the door step WTF
That's if there is even a package. Most of the time I see the deer in headlight look because they have no clue about a package!

hypo hanna

And those are the ones you actually see. If your dispatcher has the time, (few do), she calls as many as she can and deletes them when the sender doesn't have a pkg. Many times it has a bad phone number or you get no answer and they have to send you there anyway. Just another boneheaded idea by management. If they would look at these things like operations managers and not marketing managers, maybe this company wouldn't be headed for the scrap heap.