More Free Stuff Giveaways! College Welfare!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
People dumb enough to take out student loans they can't handle repaying are more likely to vote democrat, especially when the government uses our money to buy their votes.
A lot of teenagers only went because it was encouraged, forced onto them by their parents.

I wonder how many people on their own would have chose military or no college at all if given the opportunity.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The most sinful part is that it helps middle and upper class people not lower class people. Never mind the people who didn’t have the money to go at all and just skipped it because they we’re trying to be responsible and not go deep in debt.
It’s not gonna happen, you watch. Imbecile Joe doesn’t have authority to do it. They’re trying to buy votes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I hope you’re right and you’re definitely right about buying votes. This does nothing but tell people be irresponsibe.
Congress is the only branch that can forgive debt. It will be overturned, but not till after the midterms. The democrats don’t care who they screw to stay in power or advance their poisonous agenda.

Up In Smoke

And it’s unconstitutional. It will go to court and The Imbecile will lose. Only Congress can forgive debt, period. It’s all for show, to buy votes in the fall. What the idiots don’t realize is that after the midterms the court will overturn it. No money is going out any time soon.
It's already been done a dozen or so times before by Obama, Trump and Biden.

newolddude

How many times did Trump or his company declare bankruptcy?

donald-trump-smile.gif

One day at a time

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
It’s not gonna happen, you watch. Imbecile Joe doesn’t have authority to do it. They’re trying to buy votes.

Congress is the only branch that can forgive debt. It will be overturned, but not till after the midterms. The democrats don’t care who they screw to stay in power or advance their poisonous agenda.
I believe the authority was given in the 2003 HEROES act.
I'll have to look it u to be sure.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Let's get Trump back in office in 2024! He can do anything with the wave of a wand just because he's King Donald Trump.
Welp. That does it then. Let's forgive student loan debt. Lol!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A lot of teenagers only went because it was encouraged, forced onto them by their parents.

I wonder how many people on their own would have chose military or no college at all if given the opportunity.

I always tell people, you should only listen to advice about whether or not to go to college from people who will be paying your expenses. Everyone else has zero say.

No one has to give you an opportunity not to go to college, that's free.