More Free Stuff Giveaways! College Welfare!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I always tell people, you should only listen to advice about whether or not to go to college from people who will be paying your expenses. Everyone else has zero say.

No one has to give you an opportunity not to go to college, that's free.
Teenage minds are very impressionable when they have parents pushing them in a direction

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
This is a student loan thread.
Trump owns your mind.
Seek help.
This is a free stuff giveaway thread, that the government pays for. Sort of like PPP loans, Wall Street bail outs, Trump dollars to the farmers, that sort of stuff. Nobody pays any of that back. That’s what Trump is best at, not paying anybody back.

This is the man you admire. So sad.

Seek help.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is a free stuff giveaway thread, that the government pays for. Sort of like PPP loans, Wall Street bail outs, Trump dollars to the farmers, that sort of stuff. Nobody pays any of that back. That’s what Trump is best at, not paying anybody back.

This is the man you admire. So sad.

Seek help.
You're mentally ill Susie.
I'll pray for you sweetheart.

Screenshot_20220715-124619_Chrome.jpg

rickyb

Mutineer

Those that were responsible, what did you get?

It's cute how they want to use my tax dollars to cancel the debt of the same college weenies that are overcrowding my town, inflating the cost of housing, and pushing the working class out of my neighborhood.

nWo

If they get $10,000 I'm debt forgiveness. I should get 10,000 free guns!!! MAGA!

Make America give me Guns Again

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If they get $10,000 I'm debt forgiveness. I should get 10,000 free guns!!! MAGA!

Make America give me Guns Again
$10k for any loan. Maybe you wanted a new deck for example. What's the difference? A loan is a loan.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Biden can try to do it but it will get thrown out after getting challenged in court. He is just hoping that happens after the elections.
Technically....

Deferment without an end date is better for people if they knew how to manipulate their credit file while their loans are showing in good standing for the indefinite amount of time.

Perhaps.