Most misloads by a single person you've heard of

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
When I was a package driver, sometimes they would add a split to my car. Now, they should tell you these things before you leave, but it doesn't always happen that way. If I was in no way notified that I had extra work on me from another route, I would consider every package as misloads. It happened often.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I was a package driver, sometimes they would add a split to my car. Now, they should tell you these things before you leave, but it doesn't always happen that way. If I was in no way notified that I had extra work on me from another route, I would consider every package as misloads. It happened often.

Packages PAL'd to you are not misloads.

Cowboy Mac

If you're getting misloads you're working too fast. Slow down and pay attention to doing the job correctly. I loaded for 6 months when I first started and had a total of 9 misloads the entire time. 6 of which were during my training period.

rootbeerman

250 pieces in one bag? I don't think so. The most I've ever seen in one bag is 50 and they were all envelopes. Plus, how do you misload in a trailer with smart scanners?
A bag of envelopes, that was a situation with a good bag label, and bad stuff inside the bag. Usually overstuffed CACH bags. Also this was before smartscan. Plus the belt usually got a minimum of 400 bags a night.

Last edited:

QualityLoads

I remember one of our veteran loaders loaded all packages from truck 1 into truck 3. And 3 into 1. No one was aware until drivers reported. I was lucky enough to be driving the middle truck. If the true meaning of a misload wouldve been reported that day... It wouldve been about 600 misloads!!! The solution was that the Drivers ended doing their own work but in the others truck. I myself had no misloads in my truck that day.

KaiserTom

Myself. 11 in one day

Turns out each and every package in a surepost bag counts as a seperate misload.

Make sure to read your surepost labels very carefully.