movie review

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yesterday was "East of Eden" and today was "Rebel Without a Cause". If James Dean were alive and acting today, he'd be the laughing stock with his whining & pouty ways.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched Cool Hand Luke for the umpteenth time......still a classic and Paul Newman's grin is sexier than anything!!
TLC has some great movies playing for the month.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched The Snowman last night. I was confused all the way through it. "Who's that again?" Hubby liked it better than I did. I'd give it a 5 out of 10.

"When an elite crime squad's lead detective investigates the disappearance of a victim on the first snow of winter, he fears an elusive serial killer may be active again. With the help of a brilliant recruit, the cop must connect decades-old cold cases to the brutal new one if he hopes to outwit this unthinkable evil before the next snowfall."

moreluck

golden ticket member
AMC ran The Outsiders last night. It's not often on. It's from 1983 and lots of young stars in it...
C. Thomas Hall
Matt Dillon
Ralph Macchio
Patrick Swayze
Rob Low
Emilio Estevez
Tom Cruise
Leif Garret
The war between the Greasers and Socs. "Stay gold, Ponyboy!"

KOG72

I’m full of it
C24D4185-3B18-483B-983B-D2A980A37297.jpeg
Watched this one today wasn’t bad worth a watch.Usually anything with Denzel Washington in it is worth a watch.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
AMC ran The Outsiders last night. It's not often on. It's from 1983 and lots of young stars in it...
C. Thomas hall
Matt Dillon
Ralph Macchio
Patrick Swayze
Rob Low
Emilio Estevez
Tom Cruise
Leif Garret
Made to read the book in Jr high

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
C. Thomas hall
Matt Dillon
Ralph Macchio
Patrick Swayze
Rob Low
Emilio Estevez
Tom Cruise
Leif Garret
only one dead! Or is it two? Not sure about Leif Garret.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Watched Cool Hand Luke for the umpteenth time......still a classic and Paul Newman's grin is sexier than anything!!
TLC has some great movies playing for the month.
He was cool , I knew a guy from Ct who used to deliver to his house , said he was genuine and a great guy .