Things you think about at work

M

Mike23

Oh god I hope I don't hit anyone!

Oh god I hope I don't have an accident!

Oh god I hope I get all my air off ontime!

Why isn't there any music playing? Oh, I forgot to turn my radio on! WOOOOO YEAH! That's the stuff, baby!

AAAAAH! LOOK OUT LITTLE GOPHER! My gf will kill me if I hit you!

You came to the stop sign first, YOU have the right away, maroon! (also said, not just thought)

Beep Beep! Outta my way! Coming through!

I wonder if my gf made dinner tonight? She gets off at 1630...damnit, I bet she's napping and I'll have to BBQ again at 2000! Lazy jerk!

I wonder if management has any 'surprises' for me today.

Can I REALLY do this for the next 40 years? Ugh...god that's a depressing though. Quick, think of something else!

We have a crappy rent a cop at our building...With all those crazy 'postal' service shootings back in the 90's why hasn't there been a crazy UPS shooting? Oh, well, only a matter of time I suppose.

I wonder if my gf will want me to take that transfer to Toronto? Only reason I asked for a transfer is because she wanted to go back to Ontario and now she pulls the, 'umm, I'm not sure I want to live in Toronto!' I wish I understood women better.

ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! *Followed by diabolical laughter* (also spoken, in the morning when I start my noisy 1000...It makes me feel more manly)

I hope my truck doesn't break down again. That really sucked only driving 9KM and it crapping out. Then the mechanic tried it and it started? Come on big rolling turd, that's not cool *kick the truck*

Why my supervisor is a giant and how I can tease him about being 'Shrek' more often

What'll be like in the new hub

What time I'll get off work

Heeeeey...that's chicks freaking hot!

I wonder if my gf would find that dude hot. I think he's good looking

I wonder what tommorow will be like

Beer...mmm, beer

What can I do to make my truck more 'me'...Maybe make my garbage can a cooler? Stick a beer can ontop of my TV so I can know what's looking foreward to me getting home tonight?

I hope my customers aren't cranky today

I HATE that guy at home depot...god, why can't he retire like he ALWAYS says he's going to be if he's already a freaking millionaire...Maybe someone will punch his lights out...yes, that would be nice

40 and out

I try not to think about other things besides work,because if I do I usually drive right past the house I am supposed to stop at or past the road I should turn on to. Most of my route is in a rural area and and it's real easy to do. Or maybe it's just me.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I try not to think about other things besides work,because if I do I usually drive right past the house I am supposed to stop at or past the road I should turn on to. Most of my route is in a rural area and and it's real easy to do. Or maybe it's just me.
Or drive by a pick up. I was on a rural rte this past week and for whatever reason my mind was distracted aaaaaall week long. LOL:wink2:

rossco

1. will the wind pick up and blow her skirt up
2. how long til i can sleep in my 6000 section during lunch.
3. the time left before i can conume massive amounts of alcohol friday night

Cementups

Box Monkey

this past week i was doing that like crazy. I've been trying to put together a bachelor party to Vegas and start thinking about it way too much.

M

Mike23

this past week i was doing that like crazy. I've been trying to put together a bachelor party to Vegas and start thinking about it way too much.

Umm...Bachelor party = naked women...There, it's planned. You're welcome :happy-very:

M

Mike23

Am I an alcoholic if I get drunk with any free time on my hands? Hmm, what IS an alcoholic? I mean, don't they go to meetings? Doesn't that mean I'm just a drunkard? Well, at least a drunkards better then an alcoholic since there's no stigma attached to it! YEAH! I'M A DRUNKARD!

M

Mike23

i know what MR Fedex is always thinking about at work.Hes dreaming about one day working for UPS.
:)

1. Get a work VISA for Canada
2. We have 3 PT openings in Calgary
3. I promise you by Christmas we'll have FT positions open for drivers