movie review

P

pickup

This weekend we watched all 6 Sharknados. This is what happens when you don't have any plans. At least I can say, "I did it."

Those films were great , I only saw the first three. Wedding ring from the hand inside the shark indeed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I was a theater-goer, I would sure boycott 'First Man'. The movie is about Neil Armstrong (first man on the moon). The film re-writes history and ignores the planting of the American flag on the surface. At least it should be accurate!!

rod

Retired 22 years
If I was a theater-goer, I would sure boycott 'First Man'. The movie is about Neil Armstrong (first man on the moon). The film re-writes history and ignores the planting of the American flag on the surface. At least it should be accurate!!

I'm surprised being it came out of Hollywood it isn't about gays landing on the moon and bashing Trump.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We watched Skyscraper last night. One thig about a Rock movie....it's non-stop action. This was no exception. A lot of it was unbelievable, but that's the magic of movies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched the original Halloween from 1978. Really slow compared to today's spooky movies.
Neat to see Kyle Richards as Lindsay, the little girl being babysat....she's a Housewife of Beverly Hills today.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a movie not a documentary.

Smh