movie review

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched American Graffiti today. I love every song on there. Everyone was soooo young too.
The cars would make Danny Koker drool.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's been a long time since I've watched Miracle on 34th Street, but I watched it this morning on AMC.

I had forgotten the part where the real Santa sends shoppers to rival Gimbels when Macys doesn't have a certain product. He almost got fired until someone realized that Macys looked caring and benevolent because they care about people's Christmas and not the almighty dollar! Still a good movie!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It's been a long time since I've watched Miracle on 34th Street, but I watched it this morning on AMC.

I had forgotten the part where the real Santa sends shoppers to rival Gimbels when Macys doesn't have a certain product. He almost got fired until someone realized that Macys looked caring and benevolent because they care about people's Christmas and not the almighty dollar! Still a good movie!
Maureen O'Hara shows her Irish brogue when talking to Chris outside after the court scene when she says "Tank You" instead of Thank You. Before she passed away she revisited Cong (Quiet Man) location near Garracloonagh Mayo,the ancient location of the Stewie clan. TMI ? LOL

rod

Retired 22 years
Seriously ----has there been a good movie released this year? And don't tell me some BS about some Star Wars crap.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This morning, very early in the wee hours, I watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles. John Candy sure was a pitiful character in that one.

oldngray

nowhere special
This morning, very early in the wee hours, I watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles. John Candy sure was a pitiful character in that one.
AMC started heavy rotation of Christmas movies this month. I saw that movie was on but didn't watch it. The movie is OK but Steve Martin was too annoying in it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I plan on watching Elf many times and trying to figure out what's wrong with the lyrics of Baby It's Cold Outside.

Bad Santa is on my list too.