movie review

oldngray

nowhere special
Love it.…..Nakatomi Plaza and Hans Gruber await!! Yippee-ki-yay !!
picdump_2903_41.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I re-watched The Red Dragon. I like the Hannibal stuff and I'm a fan of Edward Norton. Good movie!! I dvr'd it awhile ago, just waited 'til I had 3 hours where I wouldn't be bothered by the phone. Enjoyed it all over again!!

Whitelexus

If you don’t watch a movie for years, it’s like watching it for the first time again. Just watched Devil’s Advocate, last night, for the second time—since it first came out. Liked it.
Any recommendations in the theater? I don’t even know what’s playing but agreed to go this weekend lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
From the @MyTripisCut movie collection:

Ok, this couple was trying to have a baby, but they must be having problems conceiving because they brought in the neighbor to help? It all seemed strange? Anyway, they need some education on conception because the way it ended, you can see why she wasn't getting pregnant.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I re-watched Witness again. It's a good movie and Harrison Ford is wrinkleless!!
Kellie McGillis is beautiful as the "plain" woman. It's one of my favorites.

rod

Retired 22 years
So the movie I saw last night cost my daughter $41 for tickets for the 4 of us. It was at a movie and dinner type of theater so it cost me $76 for basically 4 burgers & drinks. $117 total. If I was home I would have waited for it to hit the Red Box and paid $1.65.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So the movie I saw last night cost my daughter $41 for tickets for the 4 of us. It was at a movie and dinner type of theater so it cost me $76 for basically 4 burgers & drinks. $117 total. If I was home I would have waited for it to hit the Red Box and paid $1.65.
My kind of plan!!!