MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Melania has 4 staff members, Michelle had 23. And how many times did Michelle travel separately? They even sent their dog separately. And the oldest daughter had 24/7 Secret Service protection on her trip through Mexico and on to South America. If you're going to smear one, smear them all.
Nice dodge.
Anything to deflect from your dear leader and his waste of tax payer money.

vantexan

Nice dodge.
Anything to deflect from your dear leader and his waste of tax payer money.
Just showing how you and others jump on any chance to slam the president and his family while always ignoring the previous president's excesses on similar issues. I would prefer they use Camp David for retreats and stop jet setting except on official diplomatic business.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just showing how you and others jump on any chance to slam the president and his family while always ignoring the previous president's excesses on similar issues. I would prefer they use Camp David for retreats and stop jet setting except on official diplomatic business.
Nope. Stop living in the past man.
Trump is president snowflake.
Accept it.

You're just deflecting from Trump's waste of taxpayer money.

bbsam

Staff member
Well one thing Obama didn’t do was have his businesses paid by the US government for his trips.

It will be fine

That's because community organizers don't have businesses.
Obama would be making less than a UPS Driver if he hadn't gone into politics ... now he is a multi-decamillionaire.
Except for those 12 years as a law professor at UofC. Trump funnels taxpayer money to himself through official trips, he’s a grifter.

El Correcto

god is dead
If someone robs my house I wouldn’t thank them for taking out the garbage on their way out.
You just seem like a elitist democrat that wants cheap labor(low wages for Americans) and the government to be buying your workers health insurance.(even less you’ll have to offer workers)

bbsam

Staff member
You just seem like a elitist democrat that wants cheap labor(low wages for Americans) and the government to be buying your workers health insurance.(even less you’ll have to offer workers)
You don’t seem to understand Fedex business structuring very well.

El Correcto

god is dead
P

pickup

Well one thing Obama didn’t do was have his businesses paid by the US government for his trips.

#1 Obama never had any businesses of his own .

#2 One thing Hillary did was have foreign governments pay money to her “charity” over the years.

bbsam

Staff member
#1 Obama never had any businesses of his own .

#2 One thing Hillary did was have foreign governments pay money to her “charity” over the years.
That is your defense of the current president fleecing the American tax payer?