MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

P

pickup

That is your defense of the current president fleecing the American tax payer?

Again if you have any hard evidence of your allegations, please contact the friend.B.I. I understand that agency is looking for any dirt on Trump.

bbsam

Staff member
Again if you have any hard evidence of your allegations, please contact the friend.B.I. I understand that agency is looking for any dirt on Trump.
Lol. That the US government pays the Trump Corporation for the Secret Service stays at Trump properties? C’mon man. That’s never even been in dispute. Right out there in the open.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol. That the US government pays the Trump Corporation for the Secret Service stays at Trump properties? C’mon man. That’s never even been in dispute. Right out there in the open.
The secret service pays Trump's company $60,000 to rent golf carts, ya, nothing wrong with that lol.

vantexan

You're saying he doesn't make much money from his resorts? Wow he must suck at business....
You'd have a point if he was there all the time. Going there for an occasional weekend every two months or so isn't making him rich. He's a long way aways from Obama's personal travel expenses, but we'll never hear that from the Left. You're a liberal.

bbsam

Staff member
You'd have a point if he was there all the time. Going there for an occasional weekend every two months or so isn't making him rich. He's a long way aways from Obama's personal travel expenses, but we'll never hear that from the Left. You're a liberal.
Holy crap you have got to be kidding!! Or crazy!! Both?!?

vantexan

But y'all are making out like the money is going directly into Trump's pocket. Not so. Business operating expenses take most of that. Before you start lambasting Trump let's do a comparison of money spent on travel with previous presidents. What matters is how much is spent.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But y'all are making out like the money is going directly into Trump's pocket. Not so. Business operating expenses take most of that. Before you start lambasting Trump let's do a comparison of money spent on travel with previous presidents. What matters is how much is spent.
Keep dancing.
Anything to defend Trump.
You only care about wasted taxpayer money when it's a Democrat. Sad.

newfie

agreed. we're not talking about Obama going to Hawaii , or the Mooch's bloated staff and her family getting free government paid vacations as "staff members" , nor do we want to talk about Trump donating his salary every month.

lets focus on dJT going to NJ please. thank you