MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Old Man Jingles, Aug 1, 2018.

1. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

2. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

So if the Clinton Foundation had just built a couple golf courses, hotels, and resorts and had foreign nations as well as our own pouring money into it, you’d all be fine with it?

3. Meat

Meat Active Member

You reckon the FBI doesn’t have Twitter? At this point, the president openly admits that members of his campaign/family attempted to conspire with foreign operatives to obtain negative information regarding the opposition.

The fact that he authored a letter, on behalf of his son, that suggested the meeting was mostly regarding the adoption of Russian children is tantamount to obstruction.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  4. bbsam

Yes, but not usually to the candidate’s company. Also from my source.

5. Meat

Meat Active Member

At some point, I think you’ll assimilate my teachings, and realize your perpetual argument of “the other side did this and this” won’t do this country a bit of good - corruption is corruption.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

No

7. Old Man Jingles

The only thing I get from your teachings is that I feel better about myself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

ah the clintons did it all the time. you got anything else

9. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

I'll put you down as believing in the tooth fairy

10. Meat

Meat Active Member

The president literally admitted that his son and campaign officials met with a foreign agent - one in which that represents a country that all of our intelligence agencies agree interfered with our democratic process - in an attempt to procure information that could sway the election.

Trump’s assertion that this is “business as usual” may have been correct (disgusting as it is) if this meeting took place with a domestic political operative; but of course, the other party involved doesn’t really have the best interests of the good ole USA at heart, do they?

The fact that you don’t find this disturbing suggests that it’s very difficult for you to look past party lines, and critical thinking is certainly not your forte.

11. Meat

Meat Active Member

As long as you have ten percent of my intelligence and ten percent of my networth, you should feel at least average about yourself.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Goodness gracious , looks like the gig is up.

13. Meat

Meat Active Member

At the risk of being redundant:

14. bbsam

Were you fine with it?

15. Old Man Jingles

He was just going on what Obama advised him ... and the Clintons were openly doing it.

16. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

like Hillary did. Like presidents and their group do all the time?

17. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

ruh roh meats got him now

18. Old Man Jingles

Only if the other 90% was my intelligence and my net worth ... I could probably deal with the hit.

19. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

you were, you were quiet then

20. Old Man Jingles

Yuuuuup