Mueller report

newfie

Yep, it's just a game that there are so many things to investigate. Actually, DB is providing the Trump financials to the New York AG, ANOTHER series of investigations into a totally innocent man who has never done anything wrong.

The public is realizing Trump is a dirtbag criminal.

Mueller investigated everything with an army of resources for two years. Congress investigating is nothing more then a dog and pony show

newfie

Yep, it's just a game that there are so many things to investigate. Actually, DB is providing the Trump financials to the New York AG, ANOTHER series of investigations into a totally innocent man who has never done anything wrong.

The public is realizing Trump is a dirtbag criminal.

you're so pitiful

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember Hillary asking Trump if he would accept the results of the 2016 elections......I'm sure at the time she believed the polls.
I thought the Dems were gung-ho about Mueller and the body of Dems that investigated Trump for almost 2 years. They not only distrust Mueller now, they haven't yet accepted the loss of 2016!! They are continuing (with less resources than Mueller) to carry on their own investigation.

bbsam

Staff member
Remember Hillary asking Trump if he would accept the results of the 2016 elections......I'm sure at the time she believed the polls.
I thought the Dems were gung-ho about Mueller and the body of Dems that investigated Trump for almost 2 years. They not only distrust Mueller now, they haven't yet accepted the loss of 2016!! They are continuing (with less resources than Mueller) to carry on their own investigation.
Wrong.

Sportello

I have actually, I prefer fact over conjecture, you understand, something you can put your reputation at risk and deliver to a jury and not walk away shamed. That's just me. What's the barber say?....... Next
So you found nothing impeachable? That was what the report recommended. wasn't it?

Congress is the Constitutional solution, amirite?

floridays

So you found nothing impeachable? That was what the report recommended. wasn't it?

Congress is the Constitutional solution, amirite?
Nothing beyond a prosecutor's claim. A grand jury is not proof, claim's of a so called "investigation" are only that, claims.
I would suggest the House begin impeachment proceedings, yesterday. They should proceed at their own peril. You are fully aware whose side I support. I say bring it on.
I continue to understand in whose hands the cards are held.
It is poetic justice that the objects name is Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nothing beyond a prosecutor's claim. A grand jury is not proof, claim's of a so called "investigation" are only that, claims.
I would suggest the House begin impeachment proceedings, yesterday. They should proceed at their own peril. You are fully aware whose side I support. I say bring it on.
I continue to understand in whose hands the cards are held.
It is poetic justice that the objects name is Trump.
The Dimwits are so tired of getting Trumped!

oldngray

nowhere special
24511.jpg