Mueller report

MAKAVELI

Venezuela?
MEME-MADURO-TRUMP.jpg

newfie

They have problems with logical comprehension ... they only hear what they want to.

I was looking at a copy of the Mueller report on Amazon with a preface by dershowitz. The reviewers were crying about Alan's analysis being attached.

Now let's say for hypothetical reasons you want to buy it to make up your own unbiased opinion. And let's also assume none of us are constitutional lawyers. Is it therefore ok to hear the opinion of one of the most prominent constitutional lawyers in the country? Wouldn't the fact that he is a flaming liberal also make his opinion more valuable?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was looking at a copy of the Mueller report on Amazon with a preface by dershowitz. The reviewers were crying about Alan's analysis being attached.

Now let's say for hypothetical reasons you want to buy it to make up your own unbiased opinion. And let's also assume none of us are constitutional lawyers. Is it therefore ok to hear the opinion of one of the most prominent constitutional lawyers in the country? Wouldn't the fact that he is a flaming liberal also make his opinion more valuable?
The LibTurd DimWits don't like the fact that Dershowitz has integrity ... something no National Politician has.

floridays

Barr lied under oath.

The naval support is days away, and this thread is about the Mueller Report.

Go self medicate some more. It seems to be working for you.
You're better than that. Respond to each of us individually. I made my response regarding the Mueller report.
Exactly what was Barr's lie? State your claim now. I've read your types claims for over two years, none have been proven to be true.
Put yerass on the line, state your claim. Is that understood or can I be clearer? If I need to be clearer, I'm sure I can. Got that?

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member

No. He’s a Fox News pundit now. Bought and paid for much like John Brennan was on MSNBC.

I don’t know how you guys disregard the obvious

newfie

No. He’s a Fox News pundit now. Bought and paid for much like John Brennan was on MSNBC.

I don’t know how you guys disregard the obvious

and a flaming liberal who voted for Hillary.

and also paid by CNN, MSNBC and NBC and any other network that invites him which has been quite a few.

i dont know how you guys disregard the obvious. in this case you're either ignorant or dishonest?

Last edited: