I dont think that word mean what you think it does

com·pre·hend
/ˌkämprəˈhend/
Learn to pronounce
verb
  1. 1.
    grasp mentally; understand.
    "he couldn't comprehend her reasons for marrying Lovat"
    synonyms: understand, grasp, take in, see, apprehend, follow, make sense of, fathom, make out, puzzle out, get to the bottom of, penetrate; More

2. 2.
    FORMAL
    include, comprise, or encompass.
    "a divine order comprehending all men"
    synonyms: comprise, include, take in, encompass, embrace, involve, contain;
    cover
    "German parties comprehend as many political stances as do the British ones"
I think you have a problem understanding the difference between allegation and fact determined after due process. Mueller however did and continues to.
He could have easily written a three page report stating the fact of DOJ policy concerning the indictment of a sitting president, none the less his investigation yielded to his satisfaction grounds for indictment if a common citizen and a probable if not certain conviction. He didn't, he couldn't.
We think differently, no network or cable channel is paying me to please the ears of a certain type of viewer, for filthy lucre sake. I have no reason to mislead. I have no reason to save face. I've been adamant with my view throughout.
You can fight@ bbsam as to whom will be the last off your sinking ship. Admirable for the captain, ill advised for a patron.

I don't have the same view as you, mine comes from a legal background. The total reason for the lengthy report was for the ignorant and uninformed populace, to further the coup.
I'll go the verb route for 50 Alex.

newfie

Members of Congress have made in abundantly clear that they are currently in the discovery phase.

gullible.gif

newfie

You know not everything that is posted on here has to be so serious.
I appreciate that people feel strongly about their political beliefs, but I get on here to argue for fun with people who have different views than myself. Nothing on Browncafe is going to change the world. If my lighthearted banter on here offends you. Please use the ignore feature. Or maybe you can have @cheryl add the current events forums to where I am not allowed to post freely because someone is too delicate to use the ignore feature on here

some one went from light hearted banter to hissy fit.

now pull your drawers out of the crack of your ass and get back to work

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
k , no answer

I answer, you just don't understand. Bottom line is that Mueller didn't charge Trump with obstruction because he couldn't. DOJ policy is to not indict a sitting president.
Please note that Trump is playing the "witch hunt" card again, as he tries to stifle the Congressional investigations.

His day is coming...very soon. Keep claiming victory and posting dumb pictures of him in various "victory" imagery. The scam has about run it's course.

Maybe you'll eventually figure out you've been flim-flammed, but I really doubt it.

newfie

I answer, you just don't understand. Bottom line is that Mueller didn't charge Trump with obstruction because he couldn't. DOJ policy is to not indict a sitting president.

So when Mueller said that was not true in his report , you didn't understand what he said?

vantexan

Please note that Trump is playing the "witch hunt" card again, as he tries to stifle the Congressional investigations.

His day is coming...very soon. Keep claiming victory and posting dumb pictures of him in various "victory" imagery. The scam has about run it's course.

Maybe you'll eventually figure out you've been flim-flammed, but I really doubt it.
Mueller could have said he obstructed, whether he could charge him or not. So where's the obstruction? And was there an underlying crime that would lead to a legitimate investigation that could be obstructed? No, there wasn't. Wishing and hoping doesn't make it so. So keep having your investigations. The public will realize, if they haven't already, that it's just a game designed to hurt Trump before the election.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mueller could have said he obstructed, whether he could charge him or not. So where's the obstruction? And was there an underlying crime that would lead to a legitimate investigation that could be obstructed? No, there wasn't. Wishing and hoping doesn't make it so. So keep having your investigations. The public will realize, if they haven't already, that it's just a game designed to hurt Trump before the election.

Yep, it's just a game that there are so many things to investigate. Actually, DB is providing the Trump financials to the New York AG, ANOTHER series of investigations into a totally innocent man who has never done anything wrong.

The public is realizing Trump is a dirtbag criminal.

vantexan

Yep, it's just a game that there are so many things to investigate. Actually, DB is providing the Trump financials to the New York AG, ANOTHER series of investigations into a totally innocent man who has never done anything wrong.

You're saying he's already guilty of something. So basically no presumption of innocence, just lynchmob mentality.