Mueller report

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes I'm serious.
Its :censored2:ing annoying me constantly seeing this
Screenshot_20190423-083925_Chrome.jpg

Box Ox

If my lighthearted banter on here offends you. Please use the ignore feature. Or maybe you can have @cheryl add the current events forums to where I am not allowed to post freely because someone is too delicate to use the ignore feature on here

What? Nothing on here offends me. The “I’m offended” culture disgusts me. If you’re having posting issues it definitely isn’t because of me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You know not everything that is posted on here has to be so serious.
I appreciate that people feel strongly about their political beliefs, but I get on here to argue for fun with people who have different views than myself. Nothing on Browncafe is going to change the world. If my lighthearted banter on here offends you. Please use the ignore feature. Or maybe you can have @cheryl add the current events forums to where I am not allowed to post freely because someone is too delicate to use the ignore feature on here

Turd On Topic Current Events.jpg

Last edited:

floridays

Mueller’s scope of investigation was limited to Russian election interference. The house has no such limit. They can look into all the corruption and self dealing Trump is up to. I find it odd you think constantly pointing out the President is profiting from his office and violating the rule of law will somehow win him the election. Trump is the least popular president in modern history, there won’t be a groundswell of support for him as more of his crimes become public.
You're factually incorrect, are you willfully ignorant or are you posting this to serve your wanted purpose.

Read Rosenstein's Order 3915-2017 provided for you. You've already read it, have cited it and now disallow knowledge.
This is a prime example why you cannot be taken seriously.

In the end it will turn our to Trump's benefit for the unprecedented initial scope.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You wretched Piece Of :poop: it clearly states ... Don't be A "POOP HEAD".
It says dont CALL someone a poop head.
Words have meaning

6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling,

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes, I comprehended, and continue to comprehend the purpose.
You however, and the Trump hating type do not, that is the precise reason this continues, even after Big Bobby couldn't drag home a carcass.

I dont think that word mean what you think it does

com·pre·hend
/ˌkämprəˈhend/
Learn to pronounce
verb
  1. 1.
    grasp mentally; understand.
    "he couldn't comprehend her reasons for marrying Lovat"
    synonyms: understand, grasp, take in, see, apprehend, follow, make sense of, fathom, make out, puzzle out, get to the bottom of, penetrate; More

2. 2.
    FORMAL
    include, comprise, or encompass.
    "a divine order comprehending all men"
    synonyms: comprise, include, take in, encompass, embrace, involve, contain;
    cover
    "German parties comprehend as many political stances as do the British ones"