Must Have A Heck of a Battery

GenericUsername

Honestly, if it works, let's do it. Imagine if they were able to cut down the amount of rural routes we run to help alleviate some of the excess some of the other routes have. Gone will be the days of 70 stops 300+ miles....and hopefully gone are the days of 230+ stop resi routes (I mean, if you're not in NYC or some major metropolitan area where you can do 15 stops every park position....)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Honestly, if it works, let's do it. Imagine if they were able to cut down the amount of rural routes we run to help alleviate some of the excess some of the other routes have. Gone will be the days of 70 stops 300+ miles....and hopefully gone are the days of 230+ stop resi routes (I mean, if you're not in NYC or some major metropolitan area where you can do 15 stops every park position....)
You give me 230 stops and I run out of hours and bring 30 stops back.

1400 pounds doesn't seem like much payload.

How much does that thing cost to operate? Guarantee it's way cheaper to drive it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Those rural routes used to one profitable until they were are being filled with Amazon packages.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Screw that. Don’t take away my country routes.

Wally

The vehicle is designed to transport packages to other facilities...not deliver them , READ THE ARTICLE
🧔✊
Good luck with zoning trying to land aircraft in a non conforming commercial space. Where I am, it's a procedure to land a medi-vac chopper.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So you want to give up good paying teamster jobs and replace them with a drone

SMH

Wally

You know some nerd with a laptop and a old cb radio already figured out how to hack the navigation. Lol

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
And where would they land