My heroes have always been cowboys............

moreluck

golden ticket member
Robert Duvall is so bow-legged, he looks like he's on a horse with no horse in sight. I really liked him in Broken Trail & Something To Talk About. He's a hard working actor.

images

Robert Duvall in "Open Range", one of my favorite westerns.

Clint Eastwood in "Unforgiven" , also one of my favs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Robert Duvall is so bow-legged, he looks like he's on a horse with no horse in sight. I really liked him in Broken Trail & Something To Talk About. He's a hard working actor.

texan

Here we go READY? :
Duvall's political views are variously described as libertarian or conservative.[SUP][4][/SUP] He was personally invited to Republican President George W. Bush's inauguration in 2001. In September 2007, he announced his support for Republican Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani.[SUP][12][/SUP] Duvall worked the floor at the GOP's 2008 national convention[SUP][13][/SUP] and, according to an August 29, 2008 MSNBC article, Duvall narrated most of the videos for the convention. In September 2008, he appeared on stage at a John McCain-Sarah Palin rally in New Mexico.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here we go READY? :
Duvall's political views are variously described as libertarian or conservative.[SUP][4][/SUP] He was personally invited to Republican President George W. Bush's inauguration in 2001. In September 2007, he announced his support for Republican Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani.[SUP][12][/SUP] Duvall worked the floor at the GOP's 2008 national convention[SUP][13][/SUP] and, according to an August 29, 2008 MSNBC article, Duvall narrated most of the videos for the convention. In September 2008, he appeared on stage at a John McCain-Sarah Palin rally in New Mexico.

I knew he was a good guy!

texan

Then again Tom Selleck kicked butt in Quigley Down Under also. A part time Cowboy, but he did well in this movie. Very well.

Here we go READY? :

Lets not ruin this with politics. Lets stick with a plain and simple "favorite actor/movie", please.

Gene Hackman was good in "Unforgiven" also.
images

And Kevin Costner in "Open Range" also.

images