My new life!!!!

UPSGUY72

First of all, unless it was signature required, I would have DR'd on first attempt. But, if it did need an autograph, the NI1 at 1029 would be legitimate and, yes, I would reattempt.

If I had to bet I would say paidover falsified the delivery to beat the 1030 commit and then "reattempted" and completed the delivery at 1036. While I am not condoning this, all he had to do was scan the pkg before 1030 and then complete the delivery when he was at the address. The time stamp on the scan would show an on time delivery unless he prerecorded the package. Prerecording the pkg removes the time stamp.

Late air is not tolerated but at least you keep your job.

It is what it is if it's late it because they gave me too much. It might not be tolerated but I will still have my job and maybe they will fix the dispatch in the future.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I suppose you are unaware of "Cul de Sacks" they are residential homes/streets, that have no exit

No, I have never heard of a "cul-de-sac" that must be a Canadian thing. When I am in a neighborhood such as you describe, I will go PAST the house and turn around and then make the delivery on the way out. Doesn't seem like a hard concept, eh?

UPSGUY72

No, I have never heard of a "cul-de-sac" that must be a Canadian thing. When I am in a neighborhood such as you describe, I will go PAST the house and turn around and then make the delivery on the way out. Doesn't seem like a hard concept, eh?

For most drivers it isn't. Klein is a former driver not by his choice.

brownedout

The problem is that he wasn't even close to the address when he sheeted it Ni1. He sheeted that way to make it not late. In the old days this was tolerated, it isn't any more. Either is holding a stop in the Diad and then driving to the stop so it isn't late. FED EX is in trouble for sheeting late air packages so as they don't have to refund the customer to the sum of more than $60 million.

I find it a lot easier to explain why I had late air ( to much, traffic, etc) than the explain why I falsified a stop. These day they know exactly where you are when you sheet each package you are not going to get away with anything as drivers did in the past. Both the DIAD and Package car have GPS technology BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.

I know that the SUP I went out with two days last week delivery in the tornado destroyed area said that he wasn't getting his job back without a fight when I brought up the fact that he resigned.
Supe was wrong for discussing this with you, and you even more so for bringing it up with him. You're pretty opinionated on here and usually leaning to the negative with your opinions. I see you use a Cobra helo as your avatar. Did you serve? Does the phrase "Semper Fidelis" ring a bell?

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
It is what it is if it's late it because they gave me too much. It might not be tolerated but I will still have my job and maybe they will fix the dispatch in the future.
That's why I always CMA and tell a sup I may have service failures when I have more than 8 or 9 NDA stops.

P

pickup

Well, superballs, at least you spelled the term correctly. That's better than what the genius from up north can accomplish.

satellitedriver

True, could have kept it as is, and have UPS pay for non-commentment.
Can only do as is possible.
Late air, no big deal, it's the centers problem, and should never be hung towards the driver if it's impossible to do.

Another reason why you could not cut it working for UPS.

satellitedriver

I have resigned from UPS after 23 years!!!There is nothing left for me here,but no life and misery!!!!Future injuries,stress and just being miserable!!!I was at the bottom of the feeder list,hated pkg,and cant get the 22.3 I wanted.I have realized that TIME my wife and children are more IMPORTANT!!!I am sick and tired of beign treated like crap!!!Pushed and tested everyday!!!Worked to the point where you miss out on all of you your childrens activities besides sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have found a job with less $$ and benifits,but I only work 4 days a week,great hours,and no bullcrap from the hitler bred managment!!!!!!!!!My wife and kids couldnt be happier with me now that I left!!!!!!!!!!!!I COULNT BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!The pension,pay,benifits were not worth it to me anymore!!!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW UPSERS YOU WILL NEED IT!!I HOPE IF YOUR HAPPY ::::STAY,IF YOUR MISERABLE::::::::LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIFE IS TOO SHORT

I wish you the best, but why all the anger?
You made a choice 23yrs ago, plenty of time to leave before now.
I have my 25 and I am just laughing all the way to the bank.
Life is very short, no matter which path one chooses to walk.

I, personally , can not fathom someone doing any job/occupation/career for 23 yrs and hating everything about it, then try and gloat for leaving.
At least you gave a job opening to someone who might need/want and cherish it.
Life is also like a Rodeo.
Some can ride the bull for 8 seconds, and some can not.
You choose to let go at the 7 second mark.
I have seen many a man thrown, but I never heard one cuss the Bull when they were dusting themselves off and walking out of the arena.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If he was a feeder driver, how did he have an air to sheet? I have never heard of a feeder driver delivering from the rig.

Johney

No I speak the truth. I'll leave names out but another person on BC from my building can verify everything I said and probably add more.
Wow that makes sense then. I still have thought of leaving and my wife doesn't make $100,000 a year:dissapointed:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If he was a feeder driver, how did he have an air to sheet? I have never heard of a feeder driver delivering from the rig.
Over9.5 explained this before...at least here, feeder bids are weekly or something like that. Also, you can bid in and out of any jobs (feeder, pkg, 22.3, etc) if they're up.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Over9.5 explained this before...at least here, feeder bids are weekly or something like that. Also, you can bid in and out of any jobs (feeder, pkg, 22.3, etc) if they're up.
Oh. Well, I am not privy to the details, but, I have seen them try and frame me for pitching packages into the woods when I never touched them. I, along with the OMS-at the time who actually did her job, pointed out that "X" had the package in question dispatched to his vehicle and he has had one zillion tracers for missing packages.

I know this will be shocking, but, guess what? It wasn't me that touched the infamous package, after all. Just like the video tape showed. "X" had piles of packages hidden behind trees all over the North Country. Thank God for hunting season and one special hunter!!!

dragracer66

I'm into my 23'rd year and no matter how bad it sucks I ain't going nowhere. Leaving now is like running for the game winning touchdown with no time on the clock and then running out of bounds at the 5 yard line! if I was to leave now I would have to work somewhere else till iI'm 62 before I see my pension. In 7.5 years when I leave I will be 50 with a full pension. I think paid over 9.5 made a mistake, unless he is close to 62........

washington57

Isn't that the country that calls us when they need us to fight there battles because they are scared??

Oh please. The US only fight battles it believes will help big business since WW2. We def wouldn't help a country simply because it was "scared" it would have to have some oil or something like Kuwait. Just sayin.

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh please. The US only fight battles it believes will help big business since WW2. We def wouldn't help a country simply because it was "scared" it would have to have some oil or something like Kuwait. Just sayin.

I don't know where he got France asking for help, either.
They were long occupied by the Germans, before the US even entered the war, and let the UK and Canada do the battle for France almost 3 years before the US even entered Europe !