[TR="class: sumRowEven"]
[TD]10/28/2012 11:38:00[/TD]
[TD]ORIGIN SCAN[/TD]
[TD]EDISON, NJ, US[/TD]
[/TR]

And my package has not move in 3 days as well Sigh...:angry:

Nimnim

The Nim
Well it's the weekend now so it's likely not to move, but all the locations in your tracking are New Jersey. I know some locations in NJ are up and running, but I'm not sure if all are, maybe Monday they will be.

What is the service level for your package? Is it ground, 2 day 3 day?

UPSGUY72

Why havent my package got out of Nj yet should of been out already so >.>
1/01/2012 21:20:00DEPARTURE SCAN

[TD]EDISON, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TR="class: sumRowOdd, bgcolor: #E6E6E6"]
[TD]10/31/2012 23:49:00[/TD]
[TD]DEPARTURE SCAN[/TD]
[TD]SECAUCUS, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]10/31/2012 12:09:00[/TD]
[TD]ARRIVAL SCAN[/TD]
[TD]SECAUCUS, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: sumRowOdd, bgcolor: #E6E6E6"]
[TD]10/29/2012 14:40:00[/TD]
[TD]ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS[X][/TD]
[TD]EDISON, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]10/28/2012 11:38:00[/TD]
[TD]ORIGIN SCAN[/TD]
[TD]EDISON, NJ, US[/TD]
[/TR]

And my package has not move in 3 days as well Sigh...:angry:

It's in a box car on a train or in Trailer sitting somewhere. When it gets to in next destination and off loaded it will be scanned again.

How soon you forget about New Jersey and what SANDY did to it.

Nimnim

The Nim
Little more, if it's ground we don't guarantee delivery for something like 14 days, I know it seems silly if it's in your area but with the recent weather interrupts from Sandy unless it's something really important like life saving medication, it's put on the back burner in terms on delivery until operations can return to full.

If it was something 2 or 3 day air service well based on the origin scan date it already missed it's service time, but because of Sandy it will not be guaranteed.

I'm sorry for the delay of your package, we try to service our customers the best we can, but it is hard fighting such a huge storm like Sandy.

Indecisi0n

Yea what the hell is wrong with people? I know friends that have lost their homes and some even their lives. Who cares about your package. I am sure your oh so important multi-vitamins (or whatever non important object you ordered) will be there soon enough.

Nimnim

The Nim
Yea what the hell is wrong with people? I know friends that have lost their homes and some even their lives. Who cares about your package. I am sure your oh so important multi-vitamins (or whatever non important object you ordered) will be there soon enough.

I feel like AJ here.

The OP was just asking about their package, it is a few days after Sandy rolled through so I can see why some are confused why things aren't back to normal yet. Your post was not necessary at all. Myself, upsguy72 and Brownslave688 have already answered with pertinent information that should answer most if not all questions.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The OP already has one thread going on about their package. I believe Thursday or Friday they posted wanting to know when the package would get to them. There is no point to this thread.

Well it's the weekend now so it's likely not to move, but all the locations in your tracking are New Jersey. I know some locations in NJ are up and running, but I'm not sure if all are, maybe Monday they will be.

What is the service level for your package? Is it ground, 2 day 3 day?
its 3 days

Nimnim

The Nim
3 days shipping before sandy

3 day service starting on the 28th, Sandy hit on the 29/30th. It's delayed. I hope you get your package soon, but so many of our facilities were impacted. As Brownslave688 said you can try the 1800pickups number, but given the situation I'd say your best shot is wait.

You can try getting a refund on shipping costs, but it's unlikely to work.

3 day service starting on the 28th, Sandy hit on the 29/30th. It's delayed. I hope you get your package soon, but so many of our facilities were impacted. As Brownslave688 said you can try the 1800pickups number, but given the situation I'd say your best shot is wait.

Well thanks. It would make my day to see my package out of Nj lol but thanks tho

But one more question when the hell u think my package is gonna atleast get out of Nj? my package should be coming to me i stay in FL

[/QUOTe alright man thanks for ya help :D