My package has not been moving?

swf2e

I like this solution. With peak coming up lets hope Cheryl is on it.

I don't know how the back-end of this particular platform works, but the ones I have worked with have been fairly easy to setup a system like this. There would be a little more legwork running it to keep people in the correct groups, but it is very do-able.

Also in this section, once it is solved it could be locked so people can keep posting on it or bumping old posts from months before that aren't really relevant anymore.

barnyard

KTM rider
I like the suggestion on the one hand.

On the other, Cheryl does provide this free to us with very little benefit to her.

If I have seemed demanding to Cheryl or the mods, totally not my intention.

I get quite a bit of insight into my job from what I read here and I would be bummed out if it were not here.

BigBrown3605

Why havent my package got out of Nj yet should of been out already so >.>
1/01/2012 21:20:00DEPARTURE SCAN

[TD]EDISON, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TR="class: sumRowOdd, bgcolor: #E6E6E6"]
[TD]10/31/2012 23:49:00[/TD]
[TD]DEPARTURE SCAN[/TD]
[TD]SECAUCUS, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: sumRowEven"]
[TD]10/31/2012 12:09:00[/TD]
[TD]ARRIVAL SCAN[/TD]
[TD]SECAUCUS, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: sumRowOdd, bgcolor: #E6E6E6"]
[TD]10/29/2012 14:40:00[/TD]
[TD]ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS[X][/TD]
[TD]EDISON, NJ, US[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: sumRowEven"]
[TD]10/28/2012 11:38:00[/TD]
[TD]ORIGIN SCAN[/TD]
[TD]EDISON, NJ, US[/TD]
[/TR]

And my package has not move in 3 days as well Sigh...:angry:

Don't worry, your box of :censored2:s will arrive shortly.

rod

Retired 22 years
I like the suggestion on the one hand.

On the other, Cheryl does provide this free to us with very little benefit to her.

If I have seemed demanding to Cheryl or the mods, totally not my intention.

I get quite a bit of insight into my job from what I read here and I would be bummed out if it were not here.

I think Cheryl is probably vary well compensated for operating the Brown Cafe----------as she should be. All the advertising on here isn't being provided free of charge.

Nimnim

The Nim
I think Cheryl is probably vary well compensated for operating the Brown Cafe----------as she should be. All the advertising on here isn't being provided free of charge.

Server, hosting, and bandwidth aren't necessarily cheap though. It would be rude to ask how much ad revenue is as well as the expenses.

I'd say it's safe to say this isn't being done at a huge loss.

rod

Retired 22 years
Server, hosting, and bandwidth aren't necessarily cheap though. It would be rude to ask how much ad revenue is as well as the expenses.

I'd say it's safe to say this isn't being done at a huge loss.

I wouldn't even want to know----its none of my business. I'm just glad its here for our enjoyment.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I say no on the thread starter limitations, yet seeing them work for only about 20% of the time. One they forget, two they get discouraged and lastly become spammers to get the post counts needed and / or wait the time frame off and post anyways. I'd say, letem post, and let mods delete or move them. Besides, these threads are amusing reads.

Last edited:
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************8

Moderator's note: Basically, he said he got his package and thank you very much for all the help.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************8

Moderator's note: Basically, he said he got his package and thank you very much for all the help.....
Any way to get to see what the real message says, just curious if it will make me laugh unit I cry, instead of just crying after starting the preload at 1 am finishing at 7:15 am then changing into browns punching in on the diad at 7:30 and delivering until 2pm to go home and do the same damn thing tomorow

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Any way to get to see what the real message says, just curious if it will make me laugh unit I cry, instead of just crying after starting the preload at 1 am finishing at 7:15 am then changing into browns punching in on the diad at 7:30 and delivering until 2pm to go home and do the same damn thing tomorow

That's a DOT violation. Unless your just driver helping

Never mind. I was wrong. Unless you have another part time job.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
That's a DOT violation. Unless your just driver helping

Never mind. I was wrong. Unless you have another part time job.

13 hours total! 6 1/2 hours preload, punch in time 7:30 am,inside building leaving was 9:00 am because all hell breaking loose in the building, inside building coming in was 1:30 pm 4 1/2 hours driving,and no no other part-time job