My phone is my best friend

john chesney

Sometimes I manage to sneak in my phone past the guards. You'd think their scanners and thorough searchers in our bags would work, but all I do is buy a mcchicken (plain) and put my phone in the sandwich and bam.. i'm in. UPS should hire me as an undercover agent to test the weak points of the guard shacks. Not to be funny, but we can't take any more risks with shootings, etc. They need to buckle down or pay the guards more
I never needed a phone that bad that I had to stick it my sandwich.

john chesney

Sometimes I manage to sneak in my phone past the guards. You'd think their scanners and thorough searchers in our bags would work, but all I do is buy a mcchicken (plain) and put my phone in the sandwich and bam.. i'm in. UPS should hire me as an undercover agent to test the weak points of the guard shacks. Not to be funny, but we can't take any more risks with shootings, etc. They need to buckle down or pay the guards more
I got a good idea how about ups treating us with respect and dignity and we don’t need to worry about someone going off the deep end

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
have you ever asked for a cell phone sticker?
Honestly what theft-prone babysitting building does not allow cellphones... Is this policy just for him?

john chesney

have you ever asked for a cell phone sticker?
Honestly what theft-prone babysitting building does not allow cellphones... Is this policy just for him?
I really think they keep a close eye on this guy and I don’t blame them. If I didn’t get laid I’d be dangerous no telling what I might do