My phone is my best friend

john chesney

ur bragging about getting laid on a forum where 97.2% (i ran the statistics myself) of the members are male
Yes I’m bragging on this forum and every now and then giving some solid advice when possible. I like a good joke too preferably sexual in nature

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Sometimes I wish an EMP or solar flare would wipe out cell phones for a bit. I grew up with zero phones or computers. I could do without mine. I really could. Let these youngsters not have technology for a day and it would be pandemonium. Like the opening scene from Dawn of the Dead. Minus the zombies. I would LOVE to see these minnows freak the hell out.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Sometimes I wish an EMP or solar flare would wipe out cell phones for a bit. I grew up with zero phones or computers. I could do without mine. I really could. Let these youngsters not have technology for a day and it would be pandemonium. Like the opening scene from Dawn of the Dead. Minus the zombies. I would LOVE to see these minnows freak the hell out.
I like your name :)

hehe xd

I can live without it, but why should I when it's there?

Box Ox

Because your phone is your best friend, per your thread title. That's not healthy.

And saying:

is acknowledging you're addicted. You're just saying "I can live without it" because you haven't had to. Talk is cheap. If you're sneaking your phone in via McChicken, you've got a problem.

hehe xd

Because your phone is your best friend, per your thread title. That's not healthy.

And saying:

is acknowledging you're addicted. You're just saying "I can live without it" because you haven't had to. Talk is cheap. If you're sneaking your phone in via McChicken, you've got a problem.

I'm not sure how school was in the 40's, but, figurate language is a thing. You can't be friends with an intimate object

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
How many mirrors do you have in your home? You really like putting your likeness as your avatar. Next week it will be you laying out by the pool or something just as silly.

upschuck

You only have one look. Give us the Magnum. You can't do it.
tomselleckmagnumpi.jpg