Nancy Pelosi is terrified!!!!

The big package

I just happened to notice that every time Nancy Pelosi comes on TV and is questioned by the media she tries to convince everybody and Joe Biden not to debate Donald Trump. It sounds to me like she's absolutely terrified of the up-and-coming slaughter . It doesn't sound like she has much confidence in her Democratic presidential candidate . That's her way of admitting that it's an embarrassment to the Democratic party that they have to roll out this senile old man that looks like He could drop over at any minute And it's clearly not up to do this job!!!!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Her recent remarks about starting up another scam impeachment trial just before the election clearly indicates some hesitance about Biden’s chances...

oldngray

nowhere special
I just happened to notice that every time Nancy Pelosi comes on TV and is questioned by the media she tries to convince everybody and Joe Biden not to debate Donald Trump. It sounds to me like she's absolutely terrified of the up-and-coming slaughter . It doesn't sound like she has much confidence in her Democratic presidential candidate . That's her way of admitting that it's an embarrassment to the Democratic party that they have to roll out this senile old man that looks like He could drop over at any minute And it's clearly not up to do this job!!!!
No surprise. They are terrified of Biden being exposed.

over9five

Staff member
I've also seen Nancy suggesting for some dumb reason or another that Biden shouldn't debate President Trump.

Can't wait for the debates!

newfie

it would be fun watching her legs kick in the gallows

newfie

Folks on the right are that worked up, eh? “Lock her up” isn’t enough anymore?

A government official who has sworn an oath to the constitution is trying to use a means to remove the president that in no way is supported by the constitution. Coup-de-tats for a sitting president. Hillaries crimes were committed before Trump became president.

It will be fine

A government official who has sworn an oath to the constitution is trying to use a means to remove the president that in no way is supported by the constitution. Coup-de-tats for a sitting president. Hillaries crimes were committed before Trump became president.
You don’t thing the 25th amendment is supported by the constitution? What exactly do you think it amends?