Nancy Pelosi is terrified!!!!

newfie

She can’t unilaterally invoke it, but she can start the process for a clearly deranged president. She’s trolling and I for one enjoy it.

of course you are. you love watching the speaker use her office for nonsense legislation. Its all the house produces

newfie

She can’t unilaterally invoke it, but she can start the process for a clearly deranged president. She’s trolling and I for one enjoy it.

Just another way she is holding up aid to hurting American workers, same as she has done for months. Total POS just like most Democrats.

perhaps I'm wrong and missed the legislation that the speaker has produced that has been significant and made a difference. Assuming of course that taxpayers are not paying Pelosi and the house to produce troll bills.
Is snowflake politics why we have people in the house of representatives?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A Trump win wasn't unlikely last time, it was predicted using a better process than biased polling. Just like Trump is predicted to win this time. CNN still hasn't figured out that bad polls aren't helping their candidates. And Pelosi thinks her antics are helping. They are only helping more democrats decide to walk away from the clownish and irrational democratic party.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
She would make a good scarecrow.
Sorry. We already have one.
1602276234672.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A government official who has sworn an oath to the constitution is trying to use a means to remove the president that in no way is supported by the constitution. Coup-de-tats for a sitting president. Hillaries crimes were committed before Trump became president.
I think she is doing the right thing ... just in case Biden wins!
Need to get him away from the Nuclear Buttons!

1602278260141.png