Nancy Pelosi is terrified!!!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We'll try to remember this next time a Democrat president catches a cold. Oh wait, the Democratic party will never have another president as it will be disbanded once it is declared a terrorist organization and all the leaders are locked up at Guantanamo. Hillary was certainly concerned that everyone would be hanged if Trump won. Wonder why she said that.

It will be fine

When Democrats try every angle possible for four years to remove a president they don't like it's very easy to be cynical about the latest angle they come up with.
It’s the McConnel rule. Everything is acceptable if you have the power to do it. Republicans set the standard and you’re trying to cry about the results.

vantexan

It’s the McConnel rule. Everything is acceptable if you have the power to do it. Republicans set the standard and you’re trying to cry about the results.
Begging your pardon but Republicans, while disagreeing with Obama policies, didn't try to get him thrown out. Didn't hatch a plan under the Bush administration to do so. Didn't try to impeach him. Didn't support thugs in the streets burning down cities. Didn't dox Democratic leaders or liberal media figures and show up at their homes. If this country falls apart it's because the Democratic Party would tear everything apart if it can't get its way.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Begging your pardon but Republicans, while disagreeing with Obama policies, didn't try to get him thrown out. Didn't hatch a plan under the Bush administration to do so. Didn't try to impeach him. Didn't support thugs in the streets burning down cities. Didn't dox Democratic leaders or liberal media figures and show up at their homes. If this country falls apart it's because the Democratic Party would tear everything apart if it can't get its way.

Terrorists.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20201009-112953_Chrome.jpg

Lulz.

Kingofthenorth

I just happened to notice that every time Nancy Pelosi comes on TV and is questioned by the media she tries to convince everybody and Joe Biden not to debate Donald Trump. It sounds to me like she's absolutely terrified of the up-and-coming slaughter . It doesn't sound like she has much confidence in her Democratic presidential candidate . That's her way of admitting that it's an embarrassment to the Democratic party that they have to roll out this senile old man that looks like He could drop over at any minute And it's clearly not up to do this job!!!!

Biden is up 16 points. Biden is more likely to win in a landslide than Trump is to narrowly win. If trump wasn't such a conman sociopath he would be favored.

newfie

You don’t thing the 25th amendment is supported by the constitution? What exactly do you think it amends?

dont play stupid you know dang well that the speaker can not invoke the 25th . thats a plan to over throw the presidency and she should hang for it. this is third world politics at its best.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

republicans have a decent chance of keeping the senate. If trump sinks the republican senate I wouldn’t be surprised though.
So the battleground states, Trump is polling like he did last time against Clinton.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Biden is up 16 points. Biden is more likely to win in a landslide than Trump is to narrowly win. If trump wasn't such a conman sociopath he would be favored.

Another clever remark from one of our friends in Canada..

Mind your own business, you got enough problems in your own country...

“Canadian Collusion in our elections hey”

:canadaday:

It will be fine

dont play stupid you know dang well that the speaker can not invoke the 25th . thats a plan to over throw the presidency and she should hang for it. this is third world politics at its best.
She can’t unilaterally invoke it, but she can start the process for a clearly deranged president. She’s trolling and I for one enjoy it.