Nashville School Shooting

vantexan

Do it’s not unconstitutional to your knowledge?
If anything fails in court it's because it's either unconstitutional or a partisan court failed it. That works with both sides of an issue because at times the Constitution isn't upheld. Roe vs Wade a prime example.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If anything fails in court it's because it's either unconstitutional or a partisan court failed it. That works with both sides of an issue because at times the Constitution isn't upheld. Roe vs Wade a prime example.
So it is not unconstitutional to your knowledge either then.

I get it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Come on you brought this up. You stated it was “unconstitutional”.

I see you have a new word too.

I like it.
I’m not a legal scholar. But I know there’s some protection under the law that prevents that sort of thing. Stop pressuring me, my ADD is starting to get to me.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Lol, students with their marxist indoctrinated little liberal minds. Same bunch that gets worked up then forget to vote.
i dont know about the not voting part. These Zoomers with "marxist indoctrinated little minds" are credited with shutting down the expected "Red Wave" in the recent congressional elections. The boomers are dying out,and the Left leaning Zoomers are growing and will certainly be a force to be reckoned with. The GOP is seen by this group as the Boomer Party,and Zoomers really dont like Boomers. Every election in the future we will see more zoomers and less boomers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i dont know about the not voting part. These Zoomers with "marxist indoctrinated little minds" are credited with shutting down the expected "Red Wave" in the recent congressional elections. The boomers are dying out,and the Left leaning Zoomers are growing and will certainly be a force to be reckoned with. The GOP is seen by this group as the Boomer Party,and Zoomers really dont like Boomers. Every election in the future we will see more zoomers and less boomers.
Zoomers? More like ballot harvesting.

newolddude

When three adults and three 9-year-olds were massacred in Nashville, Tennessee Republicans took quick action: They kicked two uppity Black men out of the legislature for protesting gun violence. But the White woman that joined them kept her job. I wonder why?