National Emergency Rumor?

WTFm8

Not joking with this one. How does UPS not have some type of medical professional at the guard shack taking temps? In the grand scheme of the network,my building is tiny. Imagine a few people walking around CACH with Covid?

They are so ill prepared and clearly just don’t care. Not shocking in the least

What guard shack? LOL

GameCockFan

It's almost like we didn't have a test and vaccine for this exotic virus no one in the world knew about 8 weeks ago. Orange man bad!

Let's take a look at his timeline so far.

> January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
>
> February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
>
> February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
>
> February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
>
> February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
>
> February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
>
> February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
>
> February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
>
> February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
>
> March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
>
> March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
>
> March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
>
> March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
>
> March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
>
> March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
>
> March 6: Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
>
> March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
>
> March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
>
> March 7: “We’ll hold tremendous rallies...I’m not concerned at all.”
>
> March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on coronavirus.”
>
> March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

Added from below.

> March 10: "Our CoronaVirus Team has been doing a great job. Even Democrat governors have been VERY complimentary!"
>
> March 11: "I am fully prepared to use the full power of the Federal Government to deal with our current challenge of the CoronaVirus!"
>
> March 12: "108 countries are dealing with the CoronaVirus problem, some of which we are helping!"
>
> March 13: "To this point, and because we have had a very strong border policy, we have had 40 deaths related to CoronaVirus. If we had weak or open borders, that number would be many times higher!"
>
> March 13: "Today I am declaring a national emergency. Two very big words."

And the grand finale for today's quotes.

> March 13. "No, I don't take responsibility at all. Because we were given a set of circumstances, given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time. It wasn't meant for this kind of an event, with the kind of numbers that we are talking about."

And now on Friday the 13th, a National Emergency has been called.

:censored2:ing amazing.... oh and don't forget the very fast websites that are nothing like websites of the past!

And just to realize people, these are actual quotes from trump, not fabricated, he said all of this.

542thruNthru

> January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
>
>
> February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
>
> February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
>
> February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
>
> February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
>
>
>
> February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
>
> March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
>
> March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
>
> March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
>
>
> March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
>
> March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
>
> March 6: Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
>
> March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
>
> March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
>
>
> March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on coronavirus.”
>

Added from below.

> March 10: "Our CoronaVirus Team has been doing a great job. Even Democrat governors have been VERY complimentary!"
>
> March 11: "I am fully prepared to use the full power of the Federal Government to deal with our current challenge of the CoronaVirus!"
>
> March 12: "108 countries are dealing with the CoronaVirus problem, some of which we are helping!"
>
> March 13: "To this point, and because we have had a very strong border policy, we have had 40 deaths related to CoronaVirus. If we had weak or open borders, that number would be many times higher!"
>

> March 13. "No, I don't take responsibility at all. Because we were given a set of circumstances, given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time. It wasn't meant for this kind of an event, with the kind of numbers that we are talking about."

:censored2:ing amazing.... oh and don't forget the very fast websites that are nothing like websites of the past!

And just to realize people, these are actual quotes from trump, not fabricated, he said all of this.

You two should hang out.

Get your head out you ass buddy....

Your leader failed us...

TRUMPS OWN WORDS ON CORONAVIRUS

January 22: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it totally under control”!

January 24: Trump on Coronavirus “It will all work out well”!

January 30: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it very well under control, and I think its going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you”!

February 2: Trump on Coronavirus “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China, but we did shut it down!” No clue whatsoever of the severity of what’s coming.

February 10: On Fox News Trump says without evidence that the coronavirus "dies with the hotter weather” "You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat

February 24: Trump tweeted another baselessly claims: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

February 25: Trump falsely claims : you may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better! Obviously he doesn’t care for those who died from it. (Like captured soldiers)

February 26: Trump wrongly says the coronavirus "is a flu"

February 26: Trump baselessly predicts the number of US cases is "going very substantially down" to "close to zero”

February 26: Trump wrongly says the flu death rate is "much higher" than Dr. Sanjay Gupta said. Coronavirus has 10X death rate compared to flu. If 60K die from flu then 600K will die from Coronavirus!

February 27: Trump baselessly said: "It's going to disappear. One day -- it's like a miracle -- it will disappear.

February 28: Trump said at a rally: Coronavirus is a democratic” Hoax”. No, it was a warning he did not listen to as usual. It’s always all about him.

March 2: Trump falsely claims "nobody knew" the number of US flu deaths, nope he’s the only one that doesn’t know as usual.

March 2: Trump says a vaccine is coming "relatively soon” Trump did not mention that CDC had told him earlier that day that a vaccine was "a year to a year and a half" away.

March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US "three weeks ago” Trump was informed of a confirmed case on January 21(6 weeks prior). He lied.

March 5: World Health Organization (WHO) based on data collected around the world stated the global mortality rate for coronavirus at 3.4%. Trump says :”I think the 3.4 % is really a false number, this is just my “Hunch”! (Hunch over Facts in Trumps world)

March 6: As the number of cases and deaths in Italy rises, Trump says
“I hear the numbers getting much better in Italy” Another Lie.

March 6: Trump falsely claims anybody can get tested if they want.That wasn't true. There were an insufficient number of tests available, as Pence said the day prior, and Americans could not get tested simply because they wanted to get tested. "You may not get a test unless a doctor or public health official prescribes a test,"

March 6: Trump baselessly muses that "maybe" the coronavirus improved US jobs numbers, Trump never thinks in terms of people and families losing lives… just numbers to boost his ego.

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states Insurance companies will pay for patients Coronavirus treatment. Next day Insurance Coalition corrected Trump and said they will pay ONLY for Co-payments ,NOT Treatment. Big Difference!

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states his Travel Ban to Europe will “apply to the tremendous amount of trade and large”. Next day white House Officials corrected Trump misinformation and said” Travel ban will NOT include trade!”. Trumps can’t even read a Teleprompter correctly.

March 11: Trump’s Ban to Europe does NOT include Britain and Scotland, were there are more confirmed coronavirus cases than in some European countries.
Trump owns Golf Resorts in Britain and Scotland, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

That in comparison to other world leaders who coordinated a plan EARLY to be proactive instead of lying to its citizens.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Added from below.

>
>
>
>

What's your point?
I don't see anything wrong with that.
And?