National Emergency Rumor?

tramtwo

What would happen in a shutdown. Is UPS considered a essential service? I wonder in countries like Italy and now France, if there is delivery of mail/packages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200315-012519.png
    Screenshot_20200315-012519.png
    366.8 KB · Views: 76

ManInBrown

Not joking with this one. How does UPS not have some type of medical professional at the guard shack taking temps? In the grand scheme of the network,my building is tiny. Imagine a few people walking around CACH with Covid?

They are so ill prepared and clearly just don’t care. Not shocking in the least

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not joking with this one. How does UPS not have some type of medical professional at the guard shack taking temps? In the grand scheme of the network,my building is tiny. Imagine a few people walking around CACH with Covid?

They are so ill prepared and clearly just don’t care. Not shocking in the least
Our hotel in HK last week, The Langham, took our temps every time we entered from venturing out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Rumor of announcing National Emergency coming from high office. Ending Afghan war quickly to bring troops back. Curfews, Martial law, limited voting perhaps. ( Just rambling but it makes you think). I need an RO!!!!!
Why is this in UPS Discussions?

Mack37

What would happen in a shutdown. Is UPS considered a essential service? I wonder in countries like Italy and now France, if there is delivery of mail/packages.

I don’t know actually. USPS is an essential service so perhaps UPS and FedEx are as well, not sure how the US would handle it.