National RTW?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I need all of those new members to keep the hire & fire method going , so that the Union continues to pay my pension .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“Public Service Freedom to Negotiate Act.”

Democratic lawmakers announced legislation Thursday intended to make it harder for public-sector workers to opt out of paying union dues, a right granted to them Wednesday by the Supreme Court.

The legislation would strengthen labor contracts that require workers, including non-union ones, to continue making payments.

This bill would force all 50 states to give monopoly bargaining powers to Big Labor, in a gross violation of the rights of public employees and the rights of those states’ policymakers.

The legislation is authored by Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, and Rep. Matt Cartwright, D-Pa., and co-sponsored by 31 Senate and 19 House Democrats, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You missed the point completely but that's ok.

I wouldn't have expected any less.
Settle down old man.
ezgif-1-c41dbe8fa3.gif

floridays

“Public Service Freedom to Negotiate Act.”

Democratic lawmakers announced legislation Thursday intended to make it harder for public-sector workers to opt out of paying union dues, a right granted to them Wednesday by the Supreme Court.

The legislation would strengthen labor contracts that require workers, including non-union ones, to continue making payments.

This bill would force all 50 states to give monopoly bargaining powers to Big Labor, in a gross violation of the rights of public employees and the rights of those states’ policymakers.

The legislation is authored by Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, and Rep. Matt Cartwright, D-Pa., and co-sponsored by 31 Senate and 19 House Democrats, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
Who woulda thunk? Go figure, they always want to compel submission against one's will. Liberty, that's their game.

trickpony1

Show us where he touched you.

It's amazing...
In response to this post, I posted a picture of the back of a well developed young man. The symbolism apparently went over the head of some people. The picture was deleted.

I'm not sure I care anymore as it seems some BC members can post/say whatever they want and make continual sexual innuendoes with no recourse.

I don't know what the criteria for not being censored is. I'm guessing it's:
-if you're in the clique or;
-it's who you know.

I would think the rules apply to everyone but...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's amazing...
In response to this post, I posted a picture of the back of a well developed young man. The symbolism apparently went over the head of some people. The picture was deleted.

I'm not sure I care anymore as it seems some BC members can post/say whatever they want and make continual sexual innuendoes with no recourse.

-it's who you know.

Stop crying.
You can't post naked ass and ball sack.
WTH did you expect?
Smh.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's amazing...

-it's who you know.

I think the cry baby’s just use the report button. I don’t let it bother me, always get a laugh when my videos or pic gets take down.

trickpony1

Stop crying.
You can't post naked ass and ball sack.
WTH did you expect?
Smh.

Sure...
It's not as if there hasn't been pics of young ladies in their swimsuits that resemble a g string a dancer would wear.

FTW-you may have seen ball sack, commonly known as a scrotum, but there was not one shown. Try again...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure...
It's not as if there hasn't been pics of young ladies in their swimsuits that resemble a g string a dancer would wear.

FTW-you may have seen ball sack, commonly known as a scrotum, but there was one shown. Try again...
Stop crying.
I had a picture of a plastic Trump doll deleted yesterday because it happened to be shaped like a penis.... You don't see me whining.
Lulz.

They delete what they want it's their discretion. Don't be such a snowflake.