National Sick Day

check6ii

Go right on believing, OK? What are you pulling down...11 or 12 dollars an hour? That's some big money!! Fred likes people like you, because you don't know any better. The more Homer Simpsons he has working for him, the better he likes it.
YEP! FredEx(tortion) Loves the Homer types......

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Anyone hear about AA? Enough pilots are calling in sick causing AA to cancel over 300 flights? Conflict is over contracts and how the company wants to out source some RTEs to non company pilots and such. When I fly,I want a skilled pilot. I don't want to be better at flight simulator that he/she is.

Guess what? AA is going to have to negotiate with the pilots, which should be the lesson of the sickout to us. AA might be trying to outsource feeder routes, much in the manner FedEx does with our feeder pilots. Non-employees not making very much money.

If Fred could get away with your grandma flying our planes, he'd do it, because saving money is all that matters.

MaineGroundDriver

Go right on believing, OK? What are you pulling down...11 or 12 dollars an hour? That's some big money!! Fred likes people like you, because you don't know any better. The more Homer Simpsons he has working for him, the better he likes it.

11 or 12 bucks an hour x 50 hours > 20 bucks an hour x 20 hours :)

MaineGroundDriver

Oh and BTW, I make more like $15.50 an hour and increasing as I said ..

Kfr1976

What a bunch of bums! You should all go work at ups, I hope FedEx never gets a trashy union. A real man can keep his job without some union trash backing him up. Please go on your strike that will help me move on up the ladder.

zapmail

Move up the Ladder at FedEx?!?!?!? More like taking The Stairway To Heaven!! Hahahaha!!!
What a bunch of bums! You should all go work at ups, I hope FedEx never gets a trashy union. A real man can keep his job without some union trash backing him up. Please go on your strike that will help me move on up the ladder.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You sound like a real American, the kind that pulls themselves up by their bootstraps and then willingly licks the boots of the "job creators".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Since I don't work for FedEx, I don't have to worry about them taking anything away ..

Yes you do, because once Fred S is done slicing and dicing at Express, he'll be looking for ways to cut costs even further at Ground. We've already seen contractors who have slashed the already low Ground wage/salary scam plan to around $450 per week, and they actually get people who will work for that.

Mr. Smith is a man who sees nothing but cost when he views employees, and even though Ground drivers are not technically FedEx employees, they actually are working for Fred. If he thinks he can squeeze you and your ISP for a few more cents...he will. That will be the takeaway.

MaineGroundDriver

Yes you do, because once Fred S is done slicing and dicing at Express, he'll be looking for ways to cut costs even further at Ground. We've already seen contractors who have slashed the already low Ground wage/salary scam plan to around $450 per week, and they actually get people who will work for that.

Mr. Smith is a man who sees nothing but cost when he views employees, and even though Ground drivers are not technically FedEx employees, they actually are working for Fred. If he thinks he can squeeze you and your ISP for a few more cents...he will. That will be the takeaway.

Well I suppose anything is possible in the future .. but for now it sure isn't looking that way .. and since I'm not one to worry about the future .. I'm good