Need an HR or Management Contact for Indian River County, FL

BringSallyUp

As the title indicates, I'm searching for any HR or management contact in the vicinity of Indian River County, Florida. Let me explain why: I'm a package handler (coming up on three and a half years) who is educationally transferring from my current location in Spokane, Washington to Vero Beach, Florida -- or somewhere thereabouts.

Since I put in the request in August, the transfer has been entirely approved on my end; every required signature has been obtained, including local, district, region and labor. The only choke point is that my region contact (who's based out of Southern California) cannot reach any HR or management personnel in the area to which I want to move. Part of the problem is the ongoing HR transition. This all, at least, is what my local HR representatives have told me.

For this reason and with the approval of my local HR reps, I've begun searching for such a contact on my own. I've tried calling the HR Service Center, but they just played department ping pong with me and kept trying to transfer me to educational assistance (which is related in name only to educational transfer). I eventually surmised that they simply don't have or are not at liberty to share the information I need. Further, I've been in contact with a union representative in Vero Beach, but he has also been unable to find that which I seek.

I've thus resorted to asking you guys, at risk of abusing the purpose of the forum or perpetrating some other transgression I haven't foreseen. So, if any of you have office contact information for any HR representatives or management personnel in or around Indian River County, I would be very appreciative if you would share it with me. Thank you.

Johney

The Vero Bch building is very small, so they likely don't have an HR dept on site. The next building south is Ft. Pierce and that ctr is about the same size. The next north is the Cocoa building and it too is small. Not really sure what to tell you.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The Vero Bch building is very small, so they likely don't have an HR dept on site. The next building south is Ft. Pierce and that ctr is about the same size. The next north is the Cocoa building and it too is small. Not really sure what to tell you.
Stuart, Ft. Pierce, Vero, Melbourne, and Cocoa are all super tiny. It’s hard enough trying to find an open door to go inside to take a piss much less an HR department.

BringSallyUp

Thanks for the information. In that case, would you happen to know of the next (approximately) closest center that does have an HR department or management personnel? If so, would you be able to provide me a means for contacting those people or for reaching someone who can help me with that?

barnyard

KTM rider
Thanks for the information. In that case, would you happen to know of the next (approximately) closest center that does have an HR department or management personnel? If so, would you be able to provide me a means for contacting those people or for reaching someone who can help me with that?
The center where you are working now can look up the center where you want to work and can get a phone number for them. Call them and ask who in Florida you should call and if they have that number.

quad decade guy

As the title indicates, I'm searching for any HR or management contact in the vicinity of Indian River County, Florida. Let me explain why: I'm a package handler (coming up on three and a half years) who is educationally transferring from my current location in Spokane, Washington to Vero Beach, Florida -- or somewhere thereabouts.

Since I put in the request in August, the transfer has been entirely approved on my end; every required signature has been obtained, including local, district, region and labor. The only choke point is that my region contact (who's based out of Southern California) cannot reach any HR or management personnel in the area to which I want to move. Part of the problem is the ongoing HR transition. This all, at least, is what my local HR representatives have told me.

For this reason and with the approval of my local HR reps, I've begun searching for such a contact on my own. I've tried calling the HR Service Center, but they just played department ping pong with me and kept trying to transfer me to educational assistance (which is related in name only to educational transfer). I eventually surmised that they simply don't have or are not at liberty to share the information I need. Further, I've been in contact with a union representative in Vero Beach, but he has also been unable to find that which I seek.

I've thus resorted to asking you guys, at risk of abusing the purpose of the forum or perpetrating some other transgression I haven't foreseen. So, if any of you have office contact information for any HR representatives or management personnel in or around Indian River County, I would be very appreciative if you would share it with me. Thank you.

This has been going on for 4 months? If me, maybe time to get down there with all these signatures in hand. Knock on some doors. If everyone seems to be ok with all this so far, seems they would give you a week off say after Christmas. What do you have to lose?

You have an I'd. Should get you into any building. Or at least in contact with someone.

Again, nothing to lose.

Seems extreme but what you are doing isn't working and doesn't look promising.