Need prayers

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
The worst pain in life is the pain we go through when our children are hurt. lots of prayers from my family to yours I hope everthing will turn out positive for you guys.:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thank you all for your heart felt sentiments and prayers. I talked to our driver this morning and his daughter is doing better. I did not get any other information, however. Our driver was pretty distraught as he had just found out that his father had been in a motorcycle accident. It was a very serious accident (maybe life threatening) from the sounds of the injuries. I know each and every one will again send their best wishes so, in advance, I thank you all again.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Just a quick update. Daughter is home and doing good. She even went to school one day last week.
Dad is doing better, he had surgery on his face over the weekend and it went well. He is conscious and doesn't remember the accident at all. Thank you one and all:thumbsup::bow:

Upslady20

Glad the young girl is doing good.. I hope she is allowed to still ride if that is what she has a passion for. Accidents happen in all activities and are just part of life.. I hope she does wear a helmet though.. and all of the other daughters who ride on the board I hope you have a helmet on those precious heads.. I wear one everytime I get on.. and the several times I have went off have been thankful as my head smacked the mother earth.. Keep us posted.