Negotiating Paused

Thebrownblob

The good news here is it looks like we’re mostly fighting over money, most of the other things the company and the union are in agreement. Pretty normal for the first offer on each side to be high and low respectively. Let’s see what happens in the next couple weeks.

BlackCat

If they really are trying to establish a new top pay for new hires, it’s nothing more than word gymnastics to bring back 22.4 under a different classification.

Thebrownblob

If they really are trying to establish a new top pay for new hires, it’s nothing more than word gymnastics to bring back 22.4 under a different classification.
It’s the first proposal they’re going to try anything we’re just gonna say no obviously that’s what Sean did.

Pullman Brown

IMG_3274.jpeg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Here it is, pitiful

Let me get this straight.. the Company wants to give us a .55 cent raise divided in half.. 27 1/2 cents here 27 1/2 cents there…

Limiting COLA and added a deflation clause.

I sure hope that our negotiators were laughing when they left the table…

Just added more fuel to the fire 🔥

Last edited:

BlackCat

Let me get this straight.. the Company wants to give us a .50 cent raise divided in half.. 25 cents here 25 cents there…

Limiting COLA and added a deflation clause.

I sure hope that our negotiators were laughing when they left the table…

Just added more fuel to the fire 🔥
Their entire raise proposal I want the first year.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s the first proposal they’re going to try anything we’re just gonna say no obviously that’s what Sean did.
At this point in the game you would think the company wouldn’t waste any more time…the exact reason why I’m not taking all of their “if you see the competition at our account call this hotline number” seriously. They obviously don’t care, so why should we ???