Negotiating Paused

Pullman Brown

I could be wrong, but I think UPS had to come out and do what they did today. They look weak if they don’t. Stock is going to go down further once the media gets a hold of what happened today. Eventually the company has to give in because the consequences of not are to risky.

Last edited:

Cowboy Mac

I could be wrong but I think UPS had to come out and do what they did today. They look weak if they don’t. Stock is going to go down further once the media gets a hold of what happened today. Eventually the company has to give in because the consequences of not are to risky.
I really hope you’re right.

HyperBrn

The union reps need to bunker down and not give an inch. Not an inch. Not until they think they can't afford NOT to in order to get the best deal possible.

It's one thing to strike for good reasons. It's another to strike before the end goal is close enough that a strike will get us the last few inches to the finish line.

Hope we don't strike. But it's crunch time. Let's go IBT!

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
This will come around shortly. Remember that carol wants a win win win. But carols not negotiating. It's many of the same old dunderheads that have been sacking our asses for decades. And now they're really pissed off about ac. These are the same :censored2:s that buy our shorts but make us buy their socks. As word of this pause floats upstairs to the ivory tower rest assured that carol will send the orders down for making a reasonable settlement. Too much $$$ riding on this to let us walk.

Cheesypurpletees

This will come around shortly. Remember that carol wants a win win win. But carols not negotiating. It's many of the same old dunderheads that have been sacking our asses for decades. And now they're really pissed off about ac. These are the same :censored2:s that buy our shorts but make us buy their socks. As word of this pause floats upstairs to the ivory tower rest assured that carol will send the orders down for making a reasonable settlement. Too much $$$ riding on this to let us walk.

I think this was the ol, present the the 1st offer full of dog :censored2: trick; so that when ups presents a proposal mid range, they’ll think we’ll believe it’ll be the best contract ever

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I believe I read somewhere that (Labor) was on Carol’s ever growing hit list…

“Dunderheads”…:rofl:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Well, if the pause goes on too long, expect to get a packet in the mail from UPS with there “Last, Best and Final Offer”

Haven’t seen one of those since the last one in 1997. After the strike we used those leftover pamphlets for additional packaging.. recycling at it’s finest..Go Green.