Negotiating Paused

Thebrownblob

At this point in the game you would think the company wouldn’t waste any more time…the exact reason why I’m not taking all of their “if you see the competition at our account call this hotline number” seriously. They obviously don’t care, so why should we ???
I agree with you I think it’s dangerous, but Carol has shareholders to show that she’s pushing the Teamsters and not just giving in we will see where this ends up, this will not be their final offer. Their final offer still may not be good enough though.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree with you I think it’s dangerous, but Carol has shareholders to show that she’s pushing the Teamsters and not just giving in we will see where this ends up, this will not be their final offer. Their final offer still may not be good enough though.
If I was a shareholder at this point I would just say friend it, get the damn thing done and let’s move on….give the bastards what they want and just keep moving

If I was a shareholder at this point I would just say friend it, get the damn thing done and let’s move on….give the bastards what they want and just keep moving
Screenshot_20230623-184953-178.png

Pullman Brown

Not with the expectations. The company is making offers on a non-pandemic future which is what makes this so tricky and difficult. Union is making offers on the pandemic profits.

9.5mania

Not with the expectations. The company is making offers on a non-pandemic future which is what makes this so tricky and difficult. Union is making offers on the pandemic profits.
This is true, but every market analyst agrees the future is bright for UPS. They have no leg to stand on

govols019

You smell that?
“All these little nobodies come to work for us and now they think they’re somebody because they work for UPS.” - Ed Lenhart

Never forget, this is still what they think about us.

BlackCat

Then give us a slice of those pandemic profits.

Wtf did us “heros” see out of it. I am sure Carol go a fat bonus during those years.