Nervous on banks?

Over70irregs

The S&P 500 / M2 money supply is currently at November 1996 levels.

Your gains (over the past 27 years) are a monetary illusion. The illusion is your treading water while others are drowning all around you making you feel like your doing better. -Jeff Ross

Image.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
im constantly seeing stuff on end of empire and dedollarization
Theorizing about finance is free and the pundits (who have no skin in the game) can say whatever they want. Most Republicans believe in the Free Market and privatization of almost everything. Abandoning all economic guidance and allowing market forces to work their magic via unfettered capitalism will solve everything. They believe in allowing companies to self-regulate and abandoning federal agencies like the FAA, FDA etc. Of course, all companies will do the right thing and not sacrifice safety or quality for increased profits.
Nationalism and the denial of a global economy are also helpful factors toward achieving economic nirvana.

Commercial Inside Release

@rickyb I heard recently that the cost of necessities in Canada now exceeds the country's GDP. Meaning the current populace can no longer afford to live there, and will progressively be further impoverished, until they are homeless and\or dead. Australia is headed that direction as well.

Trudeau's plan is to import 1,000,000 foreign workers which will make resolving the problem permanently impossible.

You better pack your bags, and find public transportation out of there. It's over.

rickyb

@rickyb I heard recently that the cost of necessities in Canada now exceeds the country's GDP. Meaning the current populace can no longer afford to live there, and will progressively be further impoverished, until they are homeless and\or dead. Australia is headed that direction as well.

Trudeau's plan is to import 1,000,000 foreign workers which will make resolving the problem permanently impossible.

You better pack your bags, and find public transportation out of there. It's over.
i havent noticed any change but what i do know is we have a private debt problem (like australia and usa) and immigration (i am in favor of free movement of workers; free markets) will make the private debt aka housing problem worse

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

No problem. Canada will off the poor folk.

Thebrownblob

No problem. Canada will off the poor folk.

😳How much money does @rickyb have ?