Nevada Dem Debate 2020

bbsam

Staff member
86992328_10158177290782360_6227568387241803776_o.jpg
You guys cry when you’re all lumped as racist homophobes and then you paint all Democrats as commies. You act like the Trump base is enough to win. We’ll see.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think Mike would do great in a debate with Orange Julius, but here, he just comes off like a choad.

Mike’s gonna need a couple phone books to stand on...

(For the youth, ‘phone books’ were pre-internet advertisements coupled with lists of every land-line telephone number in a particular municipality, in alphabetical order...in NYC, the phone book was four inches tall).
And they were delivered for free. They also had many other uses; To see who was strongest by ripping it apart in a single tear, A booster seat for smaller people, you could stock pile a bunch of them to use as play fort, and they came out every winter.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Instead of all these debates, I have a better way.

“Skull-Breaker Challenge”
consists of three people standing in a row, with the middle participant jumping straight up into the air. Once the middle person is in the air, the people on the left/right sides then kick in the feet of the jumping person so they lose balance and fall to the ground, landing on the back of their head. Front runners will always be the one in the middle.
Last persons standing win.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I found it crazy that so much time was spent talking about 'Medicare for All' when there is a snowballs chance in hell to get any real changes to Government Provided Healthcare unless a DemWit Prez is elected and the Dems hold 60 seats in the Senate.

......Much Ado About Nothing

Much-Ado-About-Nothing_47848cde-5056-a36a-09e573e8e042a605.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I found it crazy that so much time was spent talking about 'Medicare for All' when there is a snowballs chance in hell to get any real changes to Government Provided Healthcare unless a DemWit Prez is elected and the Dems hold 60 seats in the Senate.

......Much Ado About Nothing

Much-Ado-About-Nothing_47848cde-5056-a36a-09e573e8e042a605.jpg
Don’t tell @Box Ox !! He’s counting on that bugaboo to help himself feel ok about voting for Trump!